I'm annoyed by unreasonable people. How do I deal with this?

A few minutes ago, I was playing a 3v3 arena with random players I found in the Premade Groups tab. I was in a group with a Demon Hunter and a Holy Priest. We were up against a Demonology Warlock, a Shadow Priest, and a Holy Priest. At the beginning of the game, the Demon Hunter told me to focus solely on the Warlock, which seemed odd to me. However, I thought maybe he would interrupt the Shadow Priest’s spells, allowing us to split damage and eventually finish off one of them while controlling the Holy Priest. At least, that was my plan.

In the end, the Shadow Priest was left free to cast, and the Demon Hunter did nothing during the game. When I asked why things went that way, he told me to bubble and called me an idiot, rudely insulting me. But as I was about to explain that I had already used my magical BOP on myself, and even while I was under its protection, no one bothered to heal me, I found myself kicked from the group and blacklisted by these people, with your permission.

I’m filled with dark, vengeful thoughts about such people, but I keep myself in check. However, I’ll be honest with you, if such a person were to find themselves in trouble and I were the only one who could help them, I wouldn’t lend a hand.

I use a translator to communicate with you, sorry if something is unclear, I needed to vent.

1 Like

Just let it out on them. Nothing ever happens

2 Likes

What I usually do is type to them what I think then delete it so i dont get banned. It works to get the frustration out… somewhat

2 Likes

Going spriest is bait, I think warrior and ww and survival are the only melee that can kill a spriest. You just tunnel the lock and stop void torrents with a micro cc like imprison if you can, pop cds when he dark accessions, kill psyfiend with a judgement. You can slow down lock damage if you tunnel them, will force the lock to have to kite more. But tunneling a spriest doesn’t stop much, they actually get more damage if you tunnel them with catharsis.

never back down

Be the sword of justice