I'm an idiot that loves warlock but doesn't just play one

Everytime I’m active with this game, I’m envious of warlocks. I love their damage, love getting roasted by them in arena. I was even realm first warlock in classic on the server Sulfuras, I love the class fantasy.

I don’t play one because I’m sad I can never get the black harvest title. I played in MoP but for whatever reason didn’t care to make a warlock to obtain the title. RIP

Anyways, maybe I’ll finally come play one lmao.

Honeslty i felt the same way,

I was 2 days late getting my tome.
I also wish I focused lock instead of monk during legion’s mage tower questing.

But in the end it doesn’t matter, you can be unique in other ways.
If u have your classic lock then im sure u got the dreadsteed mount achievement.
You could have a completely unique transmog. Maybe u have some clothes that have been taken out of the game.
You could focus on regular fire which i don’t see as often anymore.

Overall, I wouldn’t lock myself out of locks just cuz you missed an event or two, there are and will be plenty of limited events that you can participate in. Don’t miss out on those too!

1 Like

Same, I actually did the Green Fire quest back during the beginning of 5.4, but I skipped out on playing WoD on my Lock and when I logged into it during Legion I didn’t get the achievement. Opened a ticket and the response was “We don’t have the data for when you completed the quest anymore, so we can’t help you”. No idea why they don’t track that data but it’s a major bummer.

Id done ans gotten the title before it went away and honestly forgot completely about it. I wouldnt let a title stop ya from playing a class if you like it.