Im all alone

I am the only level 70 horde on Netherwind. Let me out of this prison for free…

10 Likes

No you have to pay to transfer and ruin another server.

Make an alt and get it to 70.

2 Likes

Getting out of prison is not free

I hear you. I gave up. I’d suggest unsubbing, and playing anything not released by blizzard or activision.

12 Likes

0 sympathy there

2 Likes

Wish they gave you free transfers to realms like mine, but they didn’t. All you can do is pay the ransom or unsub and wait.

“I think I’ll just demand they give me LFD and LFR; thank you.”
-I don’t know what you are thanking me for, but a demand with nothing behind it is just hot air.

I think I’ll just demand they give me LFD and LFR; thank you.

I wouldn’t pay money to transfer either

I’d recommend unsubbing

5 Likes

The title of this thread made me sad. Need some company? :wink:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, are you currently on a 6 month discounted subscription?

You are not alone. You’re welcome to join our guild until Blizzard lets us transfer for free.

This is getting pretty depressing though

4 Likes

This makes me want to transfer to Netherwind tbh

You can be rid of me from these forums when I get what I want. WOTLK server with original LFD and DS intact and an LFR addition.

Until then, looks like you’re stuck with me.

ummmm, HELLO BLIZZARD??

1 Like

you could’ve rerolled AND levelcapped by now…

“Cause I’m all alone
There’s no one here beside me
My problems have all gone
There’s no one here to deride me
But you gotta have friends…”

I’m sure there’s a big green orc out there somewhere who will talk to you about onions. Just keep believing.

Maybe Blizzard has it setup where if all of one faction doesn’t play for 48 hours, a giant “YOU WIN!” appears on all the other faction’s screens and the server restarts fresh? That makes you the turtle :smiley:

Still there alone? Just enjoy it man. You know how many players wanted player housing back in the day? LoL you get three major cities to yourself!?

1 Like

Always thought players who liked playing rogue and/or druid for pvp would get together and play as the disadvantaged on a lopsided server.

1 Like