I'm Afraid

…that Prot Warrior is TOO GOOD and Blizz will nerf.

It’s been a long time since there was a spec that was both FUN and GREAT.

4 Likes

I don’t know if we will feel as bricked out at 70 in questing gear, but I think we will still be rocking.

Prot is S tier right now.

I hope when they do make changes they simply buff others instead of nerfing per usual.

Not only S-Tier in performance, it’s a blast to play too which is rare.

BDK was S-Tier in S3/S4 but a bore to play.

Seriously, the fun I get playing Warrior it’s just huge compared to all other specs in the game.

Not due to power, because of how well it plays.

3 Likes

Damn it. You guys are making me want to level up my 50 war.

1 Like

Expect a nerf as soon as you do.

This is known.

1 Like

I have a level boost and I am sweating over here. I know prot looks soooooo beautiful right now :sleepy:

I know that feel.

Can confirm. At lvl 64 prot is damn fun.

Those of us that are true prot war mains will enjoy the wave.

We have been here and have nothing to fear, and when your greatest fears come true we will show you the door

/wave

Upon further review we are BRICKED OUT!!! So I love being able to swing between DPS builds and tougher builds. When tanking dungeons at 70 in my 60 gear with a few questing blues, I would go tougher build and pull normal amounts of things. Then when I replaced a lot of my weakest gear I went full damage build and pull tons of adds. Then starting heroics I went to a tougher build again…and so on.

I ran my friends through a m0 world tour last night. My brother mains resto sham. When I tell you I was pulling 4-5 packs at a time in every dungeon… I truly felt like a GOD. It was so unbelievably fun. Not to mention the hype in discord as I solo‘ed a couple bosses down from 35%. I‘m terrified a fun nerf is coming. Friends are all alt-hopping and I literally won‘t level an alt bc I‘m so in love with prot right now. Keys are going to be a BLAST!

1 Like

Well they just nerfed Prot

Frankly it’s not enough. I expect more.

VDH just got brought into line, now Prot W and G Druid are the only remaining outliers.

Frankly you should just be quiet about wanting tank nerfs when end game content isn’t even released yet.

Who said I want them? Not me.

I’m just realistic and know “too good” when I play it.

How can you tell what is “too good” when you haven’t even tanked end game Mythic+/Raids.

• Protection
    • Fueled by Violence now heals for 85% of the damage done by Deep Wounds (was 65%).

• Brutal Vitality now causes 15% of the damage you deal to add to your active Ignore Pain (was 30%).

Umm not really a nerf. See DK and Rogue forums for real nerfs.

It’s a huge nerf. The nerf, depending on your DPS, is about 5-10k HPS.

1 Like