I'm a Worgen. Can we please get some tail customization options?

Imagine making an entire storyline about how a human population gets infected with a curse that was related to a wolf god. But then forgot to give said cursed people tails.

Even Twilight managed to get their werewolves right. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Yep.

I hope there will be changes regarding this in the future.
It would be enough if an implementation was done through something optional, in the barbershop.

Give more of this customization option so that people can choose to use it or ignore it according to their individual wishes.

3 Likes

I gotta agree. Worgen would look so much better with tails. Sad to see only us Vulpera really only having fluffy tails.

6 Likes

So much power comes from the tail!

8 Likes

I think they’re working on this after the forsaken allied race

1 Like

I wanted to post an image, but someone was very upset with me and decided to ask for it to be removed, for some reason that won’t be explained.

Seeing the excellent depth of customization options for LF, HM, Nightborne and VEs, I am feeling more optimistic that the devs are seeing what players want and will give us tail options for worgen in a later patch.

2 Likes

Ever since my Raider pointed out that Worgens don’t have tails it has irritated me lol and I can’t not, not notice that they don’t anymore lol.

Please plz make this a customization option for Worgens in 11.0 (next expansion), it feels like it should be a quick win. (Bonus points for fluffy long tails :stuck_out_tongue: )

Right after Worgen get wing customization options.

I’m against this.

Just kidding. Give them tails.

Both of your forms look beautiful.