I'm a Worgen. Can we please get some tail customization options?

i said this in another post before, i don’t need a tail but i still want one.

i want a tail and the option to get different hair styles for the tail, like a fancy tail with a bow.
i would love the option to have a tail and different hair style for the tail, i would also love this for Female Pandarens.

like i said i don’t need a tail, but i want to have the option because i want a tail.

i support this wish.

4 Likes

I find this mog looks really good for female worgen though never tried to find one for male ones.

To the OP there is already a mega thread on tails. Give Worgen Tails - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

You can /pull on my tail all you want once I get it.

DISCLAIMER: Krystil is not responsible if you get /bite and given the Worgen curse as a result of /pull. Use at your own risk/digression. See your local priest before using /pull as it’s not intended for everyone.

3 Likes

Way to scare the kids.

<3 It’s ok we got used to being Worgen so can they.

Worgen needs more than tails to be up to par on customization levels. Tails however would be a huge win for us and a great start.

See below:

7 Likes

The Feral Worgen hunters probably hunt you down thinking your a Feral cause you bite people who want to /pet or /pull on your tail gently. Were supposed to be civilized Worgen now.

For me I don’t want a tail it will get in the way.

I’m glad /spit was removed. The last time I /booped a player, they /giggle’d.

I hope that if they add tails, and then add the /pull, it would be something fun.

On the other hand I can still /pet them. So there’s that at least.

1 Like

Worgen still lack some serious customization options compared to other races. Tails would be a pretty nice win. Make them optional. Then people who want them have them, people who don’t wont. win win win win.

7 Likes

^ is right.

Give worgen tail options.

4 Likes

Bump for Worgen tails!

2 Likes

Worgen got some of the weakest and fewest additions to their customization choices out of all the races that got new stuff. Did they even get a single new hair option? Lmfao. Tails are such an obvious and easy win for Blizzard, why don’t they just do it?

7 Likes

Worgen have hair options?

Furry Heretics!

1 Like

Their manes or whatever you want to call it. I don’t even think they got new beards.

1 Like

This is the same argument people are using for why Void Elves should get High Elf appearances.

If you want that deep void look, use it. If not, don’t.

I support the logic.

1 Like

I know that Blizzard doesn’t have unlimited man hours to create everything people want, but more customization is always good in my opinion. Especially at this point in the games’ age.

3 Likes

Go use the megathread.

1 Like

faceslap

Give Worgen Tails
Give Wogem hairstyle
Give Worgen true black fur
Give Worgen lore heights

6 Likes