I'm a Void Elf (main) and I wanna be a Paladin

Please manifest this Blizzard:

(DELETED the pic cause some people are unhinged and have no manners :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

You know you want to! Let me embrace my true calling! And throw some spell glyphs in there while you’re at it to give me purple consecration and purple-winged Avenger’s Wrath! And if I’m a good girl I get purple Holy Light as well??

Warrior is great, but paladin is fabulous! Period!

33 Likes

^ This but Vulpera with golden sand magic… Do the Bronze Dragons have a monopoly on that?

9 Likes

Yeeeessssshhh you get da drift mon! They should let us all enjoy our fabulous shiny side!

And some golden bronze dragon eyes for all while they’re at it

play a blood elf :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :joy:

19 Likes

But I like the Alliance :joy: /scratch that, I LOVE the Alliance!

6 Likes

What do you love about the alliance?

I think they’re eventually working on Paladins for all (and Shamans/Druids). As to when we don’t know.

I do think Plate matches void elf really well and I look forward to them taking up the path of the paladin.

11 Likes

Also, everything about this:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/class-skins-56400259

6 Likes

One of my two human paladins is def going velf once they become available :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That is a great question friend and I’ll try to answer in detail:

-The zones (Teldrasil, Ashenvale, Darnassus, Dun’Modr, Ironforge, Elwynn Forest, Stormwind, actually literally ALL of the Alliance zones!
-The music, enough said a brief walk about Elwynn Forest and dwarf starting zones and you’re HOOKED!
-The characters, I love most of the Alliance leaders! The only one that I like the least is Tyrande but I love all of the others!

So I wanna be fab shiny elf Pala in my favourite faction :smiley:

8 Likes

We’re exceptionally good at keeping our leadership alive. Comparatively, at least.

5 Likes

Go with Blood Elves. We are all High Elves and factions don’t mean much any more.

8 Likes

What do you think of my transmog in my thread?? I’m in LOVE. I’ve created a perfect balance between Void and Light! Hope to see this manifest in TWW!

1 Like

I would drop an easy $500 if I could get those holographic blood knight wings as a back mog.

I do feel they will eventually come to WoW but only as an emergency ‘make people happy fast’ measure.

My honest OP would be that the mog is trying to go for too many things at once.

I’d keep the shoulders and wings as they match the theme, but change up the tabard/pants/hands to match.

I love Blood elves too but I’ve played this game far too long for my own good and I’m really really attached to the Alliance and Void elves by now :sob: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just for that… everyone will be an evoker in TWW. Paladins still blocked behind limited races.

Watch :joy:

void elf paladin with fair skin and blonde hair and blue eyes

the dream

1 Like

NoOoOoOoOooooo! :sob: :sob: I cling to hope!

Fiiiiiiiiiiiine… Dracthyr can be paladins.

1 Like

Can my Dracthyr be hot elf lady then? :thinking: