I'm a serial M+ leaver, AMA

What does your cat taste like?

I only leave keys when the leader refuses to use the proper group comp. 1 tank, 2 heals, 2 DPS. Can’t expect me to solo heal, after all. If they do, I bail.

Cheers, mate. I haven’t done ANYTHING in this expansion since hitting level 60.

You sound deranged.

:joy:

Dude, this just kills me.

1 Like

Why are you such an inconsiderate douche bag?

1 Like

He’s clearly a trash can human that’s why

Why are you so triggered?

1 Like

You are under arrest for crimes of atrocity against M+ community :policewoman:

1 Like

Shut up.

Make me :stuck_out_tongue:

i know you’re yearning for a daddy, but i ain’t it

Who was phone?

Cool story bro

off you go now

Didn’t work , am still here . Try harder :rofl:

thats nice…i leave as soon as the tank starts trolling by overpulling or when i notice the dps are too good to hit exploding orbs

the dungeon loot is too awful for me to put up with any of the clownshoe’s nonsense, and more than likely if i put up with the run one of them will get charity loot and rewarded for their behavior

that was me shooing you away

why do you double space like a legit boomer

Encourage everyone to get involved in the conversation

You’ve replied 3 times to @Wariya-stormrage in this particular topic!

A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives. Can you get anybody else involved?

And don’t forget, if you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length outside of public view, send them a personal message. it’s asking me to send you a personal message. we’re a match made in heaven!

How many miles is the universe end to end?

Didn’t work yo !

If you are offended by my comments , you can use the forum ignore feature then I will be gone forever from your sight . However if you think I broke any forums rules and you didn’t then you can use the report option and hope I get banned permanently . Good luck :+1: