I'm a serial M+ leaver, AMA

Be careful with meds. Mine made me physically aggressive. I decided I’d rather be depressed than in jail.

depends on your spec and the pulls. the wrong talent for shadow can be the difference between 3k on trash and 9k+ on trash

I’m more of a hawaiian kinda guy, love that sweet and savory stuff

No, which is actually kinda surprising because I expect it every time I leave one

All my friends have long left because they hate the state of the game, and I’m not sure I want to be friends with anyone who plays these days

Why are you wasting your own time by responding? Nobody is obligated to reply, I’m just trying to burn time before the next GF pull

Physical therapy then maybe?

I’ll take whatever I can get to get out of this funk I’ve been in for the past half decade

3 Likes

hardly a waste to find some mediocre forum entertainment as i eat, please keep at it

So you wait until the key starts to dip. That’s just blatantly malicious.

I plead guilty, yea

1 Like

How come my elbow feels weird?

It hasn’t been licked in a while, get on it

Oh it’s fine my arm fell off and now problem solved

Okay there, satan.

Failure to do trash mechanics properly is my #1 reason for leaving.

Mists of Tirna Scithe being a good example - not gonna focus big tree thing? Not going to focus the pod? Going to get hit by Pollen? Cya, I alt F4.

I left a Mythic+ one time in Legion. I didn’t know it was going to be a plus until they surprise started the key. I was just there for a quest and wasn’t sure if I could do it in that mode, so I left.

Didn’t realize until later that I just ruined the whole key for them. I felt pretty guilty. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was in a run where the Tank loved to stand in spear flurry and not pull the dragon out of the healing area. We were in the mist for a while.

if anyone wonders why decimating server communities in favor of a neverending faceless void in the group finder waiting room lobby has irreparably damaged this game, let this be exhibit a.

2 Likes

How do you respond to the hate whispers?

do you ever regret leaving? lol

Probably why so many people went back to Classic, yea? If they had some kind of Classic+ with transmog and a better endgame, I’d go there in a heartbeat

If I ever do, it’s for a very short amount of time before I get bored of being regretful and spam 3s until I hate myself

1 Like

Ayo, we gots tah look out for eachother man… They don’t tend to like our type around here.

i leave m+s occasionally. sometimes i just dont feel like doing it once it starts and i want to turn off the game and play something else.
you can’t stop me

1 Like

I think in most circumstances, leaving a key that is not your own is extremely rude. Pretty much like taking someone else’s food from the fridge, eating half of it, and than throwing it away because you weren’t actaully that hungry. If its not your key, you should stay and finish it unless for example you wipes on the first boss 5 times so of coarse the rest of the bosses are out of the question.

1 Like