Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We exspect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Closed

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

^^^ still looking ^^^

Hey Griffind. My name is Kalathorn and am a member of Morning Mayhem. We have 3 raid groups, with us starting a weekend raid. I know you prefer weekend mornings, but our weekend group starts at 0230 pm and runs till 530 pm EST on Saturday only. We also have a week day morning raid that run 0815 am to 1200pm W/Th/F. If you are interested or have any questions you can add me at Caladin#1631. Thank you

^^^ and looking^^^

^^^ and looking ^^^

Hello! I want to honor your request of not just copying and pasting :wink: Are you still trying to find a new guild to call home? I know you’re looking for mornings… But if you’re possibly available in the evenings, I’d like to invite you to check us out at Team Valiant on Eternal Kingdom

A little bit of info (and yes, this small portion is copy and paste lol)

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in Eternal Kingdom that is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/9 H after our first week, and are actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Contact Information:
Team lead: Curat BTag: Alaric#1485 Discord: Curat#0513
Recruitment Officer (that’s me): Katterina Btag: Antnyp85#1186 Discord: Evaedor#1387

Anyway, also wanted to let you know if you decide to come check us out, we also have other various raid runs throughout the week and also on weekend daytime for alts etc… (Our guild has various raid teams, including “Fun Runs” and one called “Militia” that are open to anyone).

^^ still looking ^^ friends wanted :slight_smile:

Tues-Wed 10P-1:30A est
Currently looking for it’s dream team to push content with. we are currently 9/9H 1/9 M looking to solidify our roster so we can push into mythic weekly.
Our guild is currently looking for 1 Healer and 3 DPS to push into mythic. However all exceptional players are welcome to join us.
add octopuscake#1921 and come to trial witH US~discord.gg/zCPCSsW

Hi Griffind,

I see you have started a toon as Alliance and thought I would throw this out there in case you wanted to go back to Horde.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a LGBT friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week and don’t have any objection to helping gear people up. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

^^ still looking ^^^

Hello,

I am the raid leader for Evicted 2 and we are currently looking for more raiders to fill our mythic raid team. We raid tues & thurs 930-1230 CST. You post sounds very promising and add one of my contacts below if you are interested in joining the squad.

In-Game Contact: Skidmärkk
Bnet: Skidmark#1252
Discord: skidmarkkx#5769

Our alliance guild raids sat and sun at noon server ( 3pm eastern) for 3 hours we are not hardcore or too casual we are a healthy in between, hit me up if you wanna chat. Seinneka#1436 Happy Gaming :slight_smile:

no weekend morning guilds out there?

Tue/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST | 1/9M but we are very confident in our abilities. We just need a few more dedicated raiders. |
Got some spam for ya:

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856

^^^ no alliance out there? ^^^

^^^ come on, alliance friends ^^^

Vex
Alliance 7/7 6/7 H
Heroic raiding guild has gotten AoTC since Panda
Raids Tues - thurs 8-11 PM CST if a night dosen’t work for you we’ll work with that

i know thats all cut and paste but it gives you what you might wanna know before thinking of any server xfers or whatnot. Btag : Squick#1157 if your interested hit me up, make an alt and chill with us, we’ll xrealm invite for raids if you wanna try us out first.

^^^ any alliance morning weekend guilds out there? ^^^

I wish I was an alliance weekend guild I would offer you a spot in a heart beat. I’m still going to add you and message you :smiley: (candykylla#1231)! Hopefully we can see if I can snag me another shadow priest!!!