Ilvl 474 mage lf casual raiding guild for shadowlands

ilvl 474 Mage LF casual Raiding guild. Willing to do whatever it takes to help the guild succeed. Also looking for a guild that helps each other out. Best way to contact me is through my battle tag Mitzvah0318#1859. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey there, not sure if our times/days work or if Alliance is an option but wanted to leave this here since we love ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we like to have a fun relaxed environment to raid in while also getting serious when a boss needs it. It is a bit quiet atm however tomorrow with pre-patch and especially on Shadowlands launch that’ll definitely change, if this might interest you and times/days/Alliance is all okay please fill out an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey man, I am going to send you a bnet request. I think you are a great fit for our guild. Here is a little bit about us:

Welcome aboard my dude :stuck_out_tongue: check us out great group of rejects who kill pixels on a one day raid schedule