Ilvl 434 Hunter looking for new home and friends to raid with!

As title suggests I am looking for a new guild/friends to raid with. I am unable to server transfer so all inquires must be on Proudmoore server. I am looking for 6-9 PST or 9-11 EST as I am central time. I am looking to focus more on hardcore raiding and progression. I am interested in a guild that also focuses on rated battlegrounds/PVP and OLD content achieves for mounts and Tmog runs. Any guilds interested ,I can apply at the guilds website if needed. Feel free to add my Bnet irisharzr#1482 to chat with me further. I have discord for comms.

Thank you for your time.

[Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch. Recruiting for current content and next patch for CE

Thank you Atsukko for the reply. I have found a new home/guild. I hope all goes well for your guild.:smiley:

P.S. I am always interested in meeting new ppl though, so feel free to hit me up on my btag for doing old achvs or anything.

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635