Ilvl 410 ALT Mage 9/9 BOD EXP. LF a 1 or 2 Day early morning weekend EST guild

I have geared my mage to 410 and just looking to experience raiding as a ranged dps.
I am 9/9 CE on my main and the logs on my mage are alright considering i was partially gearing it and asking questions as i was going. I cannot make my guild’s alt runs so would like to see if there any guilds/alt runs recruiting for weekend morning runs. Would highly prefer just 1 day sunday morning but am fine with both sat/sun EST mornings.
Horde only and highly prefer ZJ/A52 guilds.

Bnet- Japandy#11933
Discord- Japandy#9799

www.warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/us/zuljin/radzievska#spec=Frost&zone=21&bybracket=1&difficulty=4

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Someone please take me

I know you say mornings, but we are a Sunday only guild on Area-52. Sunday 7-10 PM EST - if you can make that work, we’d love to have ya :slight_smile:

We’re a historically AOTC guild, starting up a new casual-core Mythic team for 8.2, currently 3/9M while we build for the future :slight_smile:

Toss me a message Ama#11132 or Amaiko on Area-52 if you are able to make Sunday evenings work! If not, good luck :slight_smile: