Ilvl 267 frost mage looking for a casual raiding guild

ilvl 267 frost mage looking for a casual raiding guild. Looking to raid, get stuff down and have fun while doing it. Willing to change specs if it is needed. Best way to contact me is through my battletag Random0318#1192. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Captinrandom!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Captinrandom!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we havemany more in the community either returning to Wow, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushs but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are anew or returning player intimidated by eberything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found A Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Me know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Captainrandom (love that name btw) we have spots available in both our CE and AotC teams. I’ll drop the guild spam below and if the times/days work for you, I’d love to have you contact one of us and chat.

Hey!!

I would love to chat if you are still looking.

Organized Chaoz recent name change
We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11
When we are not raiding we are running mythic plus and other content.

We work to help everyone get KSM and AOTC.

We are mainly a evening/ late night guild.

If you would like to talk I would love to find out more about you!

My discord is shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Talk soon!

Happy game :slight_smile:

Hey man,

Added you.

here’s our recruitment post:

hit me up: Btag: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Hi if you are still looking for a guild message me on discord SnackPack#6517

Sent a request on bnet but will also leave our recruitment speal here

[US][H] Mok’Nathal 11/11 H 2/11 M Tues/Thur night raid

Shared Brain Cell is an AOTC focused guild that forms a mythic prog team after acquiring AOTC for all of our members. Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm – 8pm PST/server time with an optional Monday raid at the same time, the optional raid is used to either further progression depending on where we are at in the tier or for a heroic reclear.

We have an active community with members on throughout the day and on different time zones as well as several key pushers and multiple members above 3k IO actively pushing keys.

While we are currently wanting raiders/M+ players, we are also always recruiting/welcoming casual players if they’re looking for a “home” and want a fun group to enjoy the game with.

Currently we are looking for the following

Mage

Shaman (Enhancement)

Priest (Shadow)

Rogue (any)

Healer (any)

However, we will take all roles and work around you. We believe that bringing the player first is far more important than bringing the class. Our goal is to ensure that everyone is having fun, while also downing content. If you’re interested in joining feel free to message me here or contact me on BNET: DevilDrag#1691 or Discord DevilDrag (Gary)#4783

While the Guild is based in Mok’Nathal we are part of a server cluster also connected with Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hyraxis, Terenas

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are either ele shaman or spriest with healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Greetings and Salutations Captinrandom!

True Defiance is a community-oriented guild that is chill and laid back while focusing on having fun, during raids and knocking out Mythic+ dungeons, ranging anywhere from +15 to +20 and sometimes beyond, though chaos and pandemonium quickly erupts afterwards; usually followed by hysterical laughter.

We welcome all players. From the newly created newbi, to the battle hardened veteran that wiped hundreds of times on Anduin. We have an experienced raid team that aims to get AOTC every tier and is always willing to help people out.

If you play horde, or on a different server/realm group, that’s no problem! We’ve got a cross faction community that is active and we are more than happy to include you without having to change factions!

Below is our raid times, and current progression.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 – 11:00pm EST
Current Progression:
SoFO: 10/11H, 11/11N
Current Recruitment Needs
We’re looking for raid ready DPS and healers for Heroic progression.
High priority needs:
• Enhancement Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Balance Druid
All applicants will be considered regardless of class/spec.
Our Goals
Each tier we strive to achieve AOTC and get the Meta achievements.
We would love to get the chance to chat with you and get to know each other better. We are on the connected Vek’Nilash, Nazgrel, and Nesingwary server group.
If interested, feel free to reply to this post or contact one of our contacts listed below.

Btag: Spiritmaster#11977
Bnet: Bromston#1620
Bnet: Natsumi#11650

Or hit us up on Discord

Look forward to running with you soon!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there! I am part of a horde guild called Enshadowed on Thrall. We are AOTC focus and looking for DPS and healers to bolster our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday nights from 8-11pm est. We also have a dedicated key night on Mondays to make sure everyone can get a key done for the week. We have a very active guild and discord. We are also working on creating an alliance side of the guild to help with cross faction.

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game.

For more information Bnet AwolTurtle#1954, discord Böundless#7559 :slight_smile: