iLvl 222 BM hunter 10/10H CN, 10/10N SoD, looking for a guild

My real life scheduling conflicts are causing me to have to find another guild that would fit my available time better. I’ve raided in just about every expansion, either as warlock or hunter. Sometimes I step my toes into mythic, but for the most part I’m happy being AoTC focused. I’m usually Horde, and if I have to go through the trouble of finding a new home, I’d rather just really come home. Zug zug.

About me: Middle aged, competent player. My passion for games started when I got a Nintendo with Super Mario Brothers, and I’ve been gaming ever since. I’ve played and did the highend stuff in EQ, EQ2, DAoC, SW:TOR, ESO, Warhammer, Rift, Guild Wars 2, and even dabbled in some Secret World. I show up to 99% of raids, on time, with consumables. I’m know my class, and really don’t bounce around from alt to alt. I have hunter as main, and if I feel a bit of alt-titis, I play my warlock.

I’m trying to find a guild that would fit my personality and schedule. I’m not a hardcore player, but I’m also not a super casual one. I would prefer a guild that has a nice, friendly social atmosphere, and willingness to run keys.