Illidan's Grasp

Confirmed second part of ability still completely broken

5 Likes

It’s still broken??

3 Likes

still broken

5 Likes

This needs to be fixed. I just started pvping as a DH tank and this spell would be awesome if it worked but dumb if it doesn’t. If the second part doesn’t work, then it’s a 6 second stun for the person I use it on and myself since I can’t do anything while casting it. The first part doesn’t even do damage so I’m never going to have a use for it if I have to channel it.

6 Likes

Still broken. Starting PvPing as Vengeance recently, was really looking forward to such a strong and unique talent.

3 Likes

still broken

4 Likes

12/19/20 still not working

4 Likes

still broken

3 Likes

22/12/2020 still not working

4 Likes

26/12/2020 still broken.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s broken or if you can’t recast the throw if you get kicked while channeling it. Gettin kicked didn’t stop my stun, but I couldn’t recast it.

2 Likes

This is STILL BROKEN!??!

5 Likes

This is still not working, be sure you like all the posts and respond so the devs see this and fix an ability that literally doesn’t function correctly.

5 Likes

Forreal, if you have no plans to fix the ability itself, at least update the tooltip to reflect you can no longer do the throw part… this and other problems just scream to me that you needed MONTHS more time to fix this launch, which I would have been FINE WITH, but instead you did a crunch because the investors screamed at you over the first delay, and we all know this

3 Likes

still not working

3 Likes

Guys, This is intentional if you think about it. As a FC it would be used for mobility purposes and thats why Blizz broke it. You could stun a target, Throw them 40 yards, Hunt to them, Fear them, Jump 40 yards twice, and then soulshape for the last little bit. You’d be able to cover the whole mid field in a matter of globals if succesfull. All on a 90 sec cd, which isnt long at all. I’d just Blizz would stop by trolling us by changing the tool tip so it no longer works.

And while they’re at it they could fix Detainment for havoc, it does not stop hots on the target from healing once used and it makes me so sad when I take this talent for a SPriest for dispersion only for their heal to still heal them after they swap or get low.

1 Like

Adding my chips to the pile. I just wanna throw people at other people. ._.

2 Likes

Can confirm, still bugged…

3 Likes

I messaged a customer support agent thru the live chat the other day, we were talking about a plethora of topics but I did bring this up and they confirmed that this is on the dev’s radar but is like level 4-5 on their list meaning it probably won’t be fixed for like a year or so.

They are too focused on balancing torghast atm (his exact words)

2 Likes

This is incredible, definitely blizzard is lacking respect to Dh players, the class as such is too nerfed, as melee dps should have equal damage as paladin, monk, or war, I agree with the defensive nerf , but the nerf to the damage is absurd, we do not have pressure so much in arenas as in bgs that with the bug of grip of is an incomplete class, this seems a private server, unfortunate.

2 Likes