Illidan's Grasp

A pvp talent for the vengeance DH, illidan’s grasp no longer works properly on the live servers. You can use it for the initial grasp/stun part, but you can’t recast it to throw the person.

I tried it out over a handful of rbg’s, maybe it’s just my end but I don’t think so

25 Likes

I’ve never been able to get the throw to work

4 Likes

I’ve had this same issue. I thought it was on my end but I tried changing where, who and what, with no cigar

2 Likes

Ya see, Blizz? There are dozens of us who want Illidan’s Grasp to work, dozens!

19 Likes

i agree, i found out about it yesterday and was so excited about it, even thinking it should be a baseline for when we are in metamorphosis but was very sad it wasn’t working.

4 Likes

Bumping, I can confirm the secondary part of this ability is nonfunctional.

6 Likes

personally, i wish i could use that as havoc as baseline.

4 Likes

I was messing with my VDH yesterday and my YEETER-RANG button was busted. I hope that this gets addressed quickly.

Also I am really impressed with the VDH changes so far.

3 Likes

It’s a totally unique ability in the game. One month still no fix

7 Likes

I submitted a ticket and blizz confirmed it’s a bug. Then, CS sent me to this thread… hope this is addressed soon.

7 Likes

Bump, OOC self-proclaimed “goddess of Vengeance dueling” can also confirm… SL launch happened and this is still an ongoing bug… I don’t care if this is a necro post and gets flagged, I want my YEET button back…

8 Likes

11/29/2020-Confirmed Still Broken Will the Dev’s ever fix this? I miss my Yeet

4 Likes

11.30.20 // Still Broken in game.

4 Likes

This needs to be fixed, it’s not essential, however it is an awesome fun thing to do in pvp and Vengeance players deserve it

3 Likes

There is a nice cliff in Bastion where the PVP world quest is, I’d really like to throw ppl off that cliff.

Please fix.

3 Likes

Still broken after 12/8 downtime and patch

5 Likes

So Bliz just doesnt care?

4 Likes

Pretty much, theres been an infinite demonic trample bug in the game since start of BFA that I’ve reported every day up until recently, they just don’t care about vengeance.

3 Likes

Plz tell me how this is done, if they will not fix I will abuse it

2 Likes

still broken

5 Likes