Illidan Trade Chat

I’m not going to lie, I do get a chuckle.

But this nutt comes on, with a whole bunch of different toons, and literally screenplays a “movie” over trade chat. Hes done Pinky and the Brain trying to take over Azeroth, and crazy stuff like that. I believe he even does previews and crap. People complain and throw a fit the whole time.

Also he does it on both Horde and Alliance side.

1 Like

Dude! That is awesome.

1 Like

The spammers got dabbed on for sure. I don’t see any of them anymore and if I ever come across them, it’s report time.

1 Like

So what you are saying is people are now using trade chat for things that are not trading good or services? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Earlier today it was just poop jokes. But I guess I’d take that and the anal [____] over boost spam and politics

ya i want the guild boosting to be against tos as well. its still a community doing it and its still pay to win

Sweet, now I know what realms to spam my own private boosts on. You guys will eventually experience the exact same thing you have been, just in a different,less organized manner. All so you dummies can argue about Donald Trump endlessly in a channel that is supposed to be for sales.

1 Like

I just turn on Marileth soulbind to open locks

But that is the online community off colour jokes, and random memes to occupy your time while your in town.

Yes! This is an amazing day.