<Illidan> Returning Player Looking For Raiding Guild

I am just returning after a long hiatus and am looking to join a guild on Illidan that does some normal mode and heroic raiding a few times a week. I prefer the weekends if able, but can also raid during the week depending on the days, due to a pretty hectic work schedule.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I can join your team if you let me!!!

Hi Onaki!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

what days do you guys do mythic dungeons and your raiding schedule?

Thank you for reaching out to me! We have mythic mondays, but mythics can be any day when memebers build groups together. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST.

So those are perfect times for me, but i am on the Illidan server so how would this work out exactly?

We have a cross realm community, and use discord to communicate if you’re down with that.

absolutely I’m perfect with that!

Awesome! Send me a real ID friend request and I can get you into the community and discord.

my btag is: Slaze515#1791