<ILLICIT> Alliance Raiding guild on Proudmoore recruiting

Hello Stormrage, my name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. Yes I know I am posting on your server, but. . . you must search high and low for talent.!

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team:

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Paladin Tank
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

I have not been in the guild very long (about a month or so at this point) but they are some of the most helpful and caring individuals I have had the pleasure of playing this game with. I am a member of the CE team and am looking forward to raiding with you all into the Shadowlands!

2 Likes

If you wanna look cool, feel cool, and be cool, come join us. Also we’re gonna kill it this season!

1 Like

Come on over for raiding and stay for the party! Active discord, great social events (Walk of Death and Fishing for mounts) as well as venturing into other games, like Among Us and Minecraft! Mythic + dungeons runs, leveling alts, pets, rep,…a little bit of everything for everyone!

give em the boost!

Bump you up