I'll bet the botch on this is costing blizz big time

I wonder how many more folks are canceling right now. No word from blizz on the horrible job implementing this patch.

It’s almost as if they wanted to destroy wow before Microsoft takes over.

3 Likes

What are you on about now?

24 Likes

I wonder sometimes what motivates people to wake up and post something as dumb as this

24 Likes

I find this thread very confusing. Settles in :popcorn:

2 Likes

Go check the bug forum. It is game-breaking, known issues they released live knowing that it wouldn’t work. Isn’t that a kind of fraud?

:rofl:

7 Likes

I was thinking this before the patch.

I think folks just want to wait til DF comes out, last patches are usually like this anyways.

You have those folks who watch and wait to see what happens before DF.

Slow day at work?

Nothing on TV?

Waiting for “My Time At Sandrock” to download?

3 Likes

Welp, you heard it here first. Software bugs are fraud.

8 Likes

5 Likes

No, releasing an incomplete product that you KNOW doesn’t work is the fraud.

Pack it up boys. You heard the man, it’s over. Everyone cancel your subscriptions.

3 Likes

Huh, weird, I’m playing the game right now and it seems to be working fine.

Maybe it’s you, cupcake?

3 Likes

Why don’t you show them how it’s done and create a better AAA MMO instead?

1 Like

Man, nobody would be a software dev if they were constantly getting sued for not making an absolutely perfect product that never had any unintended behavior when ported from test to prod. And I hope you don’t think Microsoft “It’s not a bug, it’s a feature” Corporation is going to turn things around.

2 Likes

Could you be more specific?

If you only knew who I was…

They fixed a few kmown issues and released several more. It’s how patches always work. Dev fixing ten and adding hundreds bugs. No biggie.

I hate that they changed that stupid and frustrating jumping puzzle in Zereth to be even more stupid and frustrating THANK YOU BLIZZORTS (not really).

1 Like

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes