Ignore this

Unavailable

You guys might fit in well with us, if our times work for you. I’ve linked my copypasta below if you’re interested in checking it out!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hello Meyfold! We might be what you are looking for.

MAW COPS, is a 1 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild (with a Friday Night offnight) on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • (Optional) Friday Off Night 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero