Ignore the forums

Dont get me wrong. I enjoy playing it. I just know it would be replaced with something enjoyable , so , no I wont go thru 5 stages of grief for a video game.

As bad as things seem , I dont think that will be any time soon.

Their tastes are different. That doesn’t make them shallow.

You don’t seem to. You seem to use that word because you dislike when someone says something that doesn’t line up with your outrage.

People can be unhappy and still understand how or why some things work. They can also dislike some things and like other things. And others may simply enjoy what you don’t. That doesn’t make them a shill.

comparing old content to new…yeah…shallow is a good word.

yawn…

1 Like

It’s your opinion, but pretty insulting to new gen gamers. Some of them think our ideas of content are bad. Let’s not throw around crap like that and act like we’re better than the new gen.

Nothing stays the same. And if this game is going to survive, it needs to change. We may hate that, but it may keep the game alive.

So you want to just act childish and dismissive. Par for the course with your attitude.

dude…we’re done here. I dont OCD enough yet to keep going round with you on the same crap…

I mean it’s true, look at the ‘pick a mount’ poll

Would you really want Wow’s direction to be influenced by the 160k? I voted for the tree, do you know why? Because people were trash talking the tree and people who voted for the tree :-1: Do you want people like me voting who vote to spite others?

1 Like

:laughing: :+1:
I voted for the tree too.

This guy XD

2 Likes

Wow would have to be rewritten from the ground up to appeal to the young players of today :rofl:

2 Likes

GD is just a cardboard cutout of a manager set up to distract Karen’s. People are right to ignore it.

and…the hysterical part of his view is that ‘change’ isnt necessarily GOOD. lol.
The world of politics is conclusive proof that many times ‘change’ for the sake of change is very often worse than just leaving things the hades alone.

You were done a long time ago when you decided to insult new gen gamers by calling their taste in game content “shallow.” And your overuse of “shill” because someone may like something that you don’t.

There was no “same crap.” You just decided that since you couldn’t refute logic and you got called out that you’re ending things. That’s fine. But you really should go back and take a look at how you treat people and respond to conversations.

The guy you mistook for someone else and couldn’t have an actual conversation with, because you couldn’t differentiate two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT converations? LOL Yeah. “This guy.”

Probably. But sadly, they’re just going to keep trying with what they’ve got. Or just end it and make something new. Either way, they’re either alienating us or them and I don’t know which is worse. :frowning:

I guess you decided to not actually read my posts. I didn’t say whether it would be good or bad. It has consequences either way.

I’m not going to defend blizzard but the internet does have a history of rigging polls. 4chan especially but I doubt they would do it to a wow poll. It works for OSRS because the devs actually do care about the community and are geniuenly trying to preserve the game as it once was, but I heavily doubt it would work for Blizzard because they would genie twist it to pull the good ol “You think you do but you dont”

:wave:
to the list you go…

LOL not surprising. Enjoy your misplaced rage.

The only way to do a legit poll is to send us all something directly to our bnet/email/account.
And personally, Id say dont send it to suspicious or newer accounts that could be replacement bot accounts.

No one ever thinks that these forums are so complainy and anti-wow because players have no line of communication with the devs, and feed back that is summited by community managers never gets a response.

Really people who want to give feedback, all they can do is post and complain, and OFC when met with the immediate “leave the game it will be better without you and take your friends with you” just turns it immediately into a toxic mess.

1 Like

You guys sounded identical and had the same argument. And it certainly wouldn’t be the first time someone had the same discussion with separate characters. So yeah, this guy XD

I did not have the same discussion AT ALL. You might want to go back and reread your own thread.

I came in to state that Blizz already has their own metrics system, measuring everything in the game. But what we see and like here isn’t part of their system and they go by their system.

That’s it. That’s all. Which was absolutely nothing what the other guy was talking about.