Ignite Your Summer with the Midsummer Fire Festival!

yeah it’s a rare drop in the bag - Ice Chip on wowhead I believe? It’s the only thing I’m missing.

1 Like

Day 5:

Still the only loot I’ve received has been 1 useless Frost Lord’s War Cloak, 8 Huge Snowballs, 14 Snowballs, and 100 or so Burning Blossoms.

I’ve only run it on one character, because why bother on anything else? Queue times are still 15 to 20 minutes each, IF everyone is paying attention and accepts the queue, but most of the time they aren’t.

So, what’s the BLP percentage increasing by now? 0.025% each run?

1 Like

Day 6: I just got the manuscript. And my playtime being able to do other things instead of non stop holiday boss attempts. S tier change blizzard, and good luck to all who haven’t received it yet.

What loot are you going for, exactly?

Because the blue post is poorly written and doesn’t explain which loot only drops 9n the first attempt for the account. I’ve definitely received Illusion: Deathfrost, Ice Chip, and cloak transmogs on my multiple alts and not on my first daily attempt. I haven’t seen the drake armor at all, but a couple people on WowHead said they got the drake armor on subsequent alt runs as well. So, if you want loot, then run multiple toons.

Blizzard needs to clarify what they’re even talking about here.

I know for myself I am only after the manuscript and so far, have not gotten it. I have gotten one blue cloak (already had the cosmetic from previous years) and then the rest is snowballs and currency. The thing that is going to burn my goat is if I should have run my army of alts and even though they had a lower chance then 1 time a day, it still dropped.

In previous times (minus “Love is in the air”), I usually got the drop on my 160th-180th attempt even with the increased drop rate on first attempt of the day. Because people aren’t trying as hard this event, I have definitely seen a giant increase in the time to find a group for it (normally I find a group in 1-5 minutes, now taking 20-25 minutes).

I hate the way some things are worded. I can see it translated both ways. certain sites have comments on the item saying they got it on their 3rd or 4th alt of the day which would debunk the only 1 chance a day, others said they ran their alt army through each day and got it 3rd day and x character so was each time they did it every day added to blp or just pure luck, bug, are they trolling what?

I need an adult

Honor the flames on the dragon isles Maruukai location is phased. What am I doing wrong?

In theory the loot system sounded great but never got a decent drop this year. Just blue cloaks and snowballs.

1 Like

Been running it every day with supposed bad-luck protection, but unless I get lucky tomorrow morning, looks like this will be the first time since they introduced holiday drakewatcher manuscripts where I don’t get the drop. I guess we’ll see…

Friday Morning: - yeah, the cake was a lie