Ignite munching fix, this is easy Blizzard

Yep, cry more baby. Your class isn’t performing how you want it to. Hope the river of tears you live in is nice and warm.

1 Like

Man what a life blizzard employees live,

I’m just imagining if a told my GM we have an issue plaguing one of our business sectors and as a result it’s not performing optimally, but it still works so I’m not going to implement any change because “too hard”

And that’s ok

And I heard they get free honor points and merch

:joy:

2 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from. This is the only game i can think of that has an actual monthly fee, and as such we expect bugs to be fixed at a reasonable rate. We’re coming up on 9 months after WOTLKC release, with many major bugs still not addressed

1 Like

Perfect fix.

I’m almost positive they made a change back in the day (think it was MoP?) to make Fireball always deal damage after a certain amount of time, even if the spell hadn’t visually landed yet, to combat Ignite munching and lost damage from it.

Rly don’t know why this is so difficult to do.

What about deep wounds? This fix wouldn’t help that.

Careful, they might just turn around and remove ignite. Bug solved.

Ask Blizzard that.

We did it.

1 Like

Got a zelda to the post?

2 Likes

You must be pissed that they’re also fixing it for warriors :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not in the slightest.

I want bug fixes.

I dont mind dps increases becasue of bug fixes, you keep thinking i do and its strange.

1 Like

You only wanted mage ignite munching fixed to boost your own dps, you even lied about it increasing dmg despite posting before about it being an increase in dmg :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yea that whopping 30 dps is huge.

Bro youre down bad.

1 Like

Says the guy who claimed it was a 0 dmg increase, then backtracked instantly when shown one of his own quotes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

A quote from 5 months ago before all the math was out.

It would be like writing a tier list then they throw buffs to a class and youre 5 month old predictions are wrong.

We out here doing 10k dps and youre bringing up 30 dps lmfao.

You’re the one who said it was a 0 dps increase, knowing full well that wasn’t the case, not me.

Because 30 dps is basically 0 lmfao, you will literally not notice it.

Youre literally trolling.

I also said which you seem to keep ignoring you might not even gain 1 extra fireball all fight, the stuff literally needs to line up perfectly.

I didn’t realise 30 was 0. Weird.

It basically is when doing 9k+ dps…

Maybe at level 13 30 dps is huge.

At level 80 when you finally get there, it isnt, you wont notice it.