Ignite munching fix, this is easy Blizzard

What about deep wounds? This fix wouldn’t help that.

Careful, they might just turn around and remove ignite. Bug solved.

Ask Blizzard that.

We did it.

1 Like

Got a zelda to the post?

2 Likes

You must be pissed that they’re also fixing it for warriors :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not in the slightest.

I want bug fixes.

I dont mind dps increases becasue of bug fixes, you keep thinking i do and its strange.

1 Like

You only wanted mage ignite munching fixed to boost your own dps, you even lied about it increasing dmg despite posting before about it being an increase in dmg :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yea that whopping 30 dps is huge.

Bro youre down bad.

1 Like

Says the guy who claimed it was a 0 dmg increase, then backtracked instantly when shown one of his own quotes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

A quote from 5 months ago before all the math was out.

It would be like writing a tier list then they throw buffs to a class and youre 5 month old predictions are wrong.

We out here doing 10k dps and youre bringing up 30 dps lmfao.

You’re the one who said it was a 0 dps increase, knowing full well that wasn’t the case, not me.

Because 30 dps is basically 0 lmfao, you will literally not notice it.

Youre literally trolling.

I also said which you seem to keep ignoring you might not even gain 1 extra fireball all fight, the stuff literally needs to line up perfectly.

I didn’t realise 30 was 0. Weird.

It basically is when doing 9k+ dps…

Maybe at level 13 30 dps is huge.

At level 80 when you finally get there, it isnt, you wont notice it.

No need to get upset. You lied, I called you out on it. Now you’re raging and trying to downplay your lie. Maybe just don’t lie if you can’t handle someone calling you out on it.

Im chilling, youre the 1 who cant let 30 dps go…

Its 30 dps ffs IF THAT btw.

Youre just mad they are fixing it.

But didn’t you say it was 0?

Correct.

I brushed off 30 dps as insignificant.

I get youre trolling but i have fed you enough.

Im getting bored.