If you're unhappy about Blizzard's stance on flying

Well, actually since they do not ask for feedback when you quit, quitting is not much of a message either actually.

So unless someone is running analytics of people who have recently quit correlating them to recent forum posts there is not much impact of quitting.

I’m still playing in Legion a lot with no hope of getting flying - got the pathfinder done in Draenor on one of my Bnet accounts (guess which one I play a lot) and I’m still grinding out in Legion. If and when I get to the current expansion, I doubt I’ll get flying that one either, so, I don’t play nearly as much as I used too.

I enjoy flight, I have tons of flying mounts, why would I go where I can’t use them?

3 Likes

If it were, then a lot more people would have Loremaster. Sure, doing some quests does tend to be “normal game play” for most people, however, doing every quest required for Loremaster is not.

3 Likes

First of all, dont think to tell the playerbase which achievements to do. Second of all, a low completion rate for Pathfinder could point to multiple contributing factors, and alone would not be enough to tell the tale of why people do not agree with it.

1 Like

What game were you playing? We used to run dungeons or kill the same set of mobs over and over for rep. World Quests weren’t even a thing until Legion. Maybe you’re trying to be funny and I’m just dense. Or maybe you consider dailies to be World Quests. Even so, there were no dailies in Vanilla.

I finally finished WOD pathfinder just a few months ago.

1 Like

Umm, they already confirmed we can fly in the new zones that come out in 8.2

1 Like

Yea that will show them. They don’t want you to fly. So if you don’t do pathfinder you don’t fly, yep that will teach them a lesson.

1 Like

Them person you’re talking about is not who I was talking about.

Once again, very believable. But i’m going to believe a support rep over a random stranger on the forums.

Or maybe people don’t want to jump through hoops for something they just had to pay gold for in the past? All of this started anyway with the misconception that people were somehow “skipping over content” in the world anyway.

5 Likes

That’s great, but that isn’t what this discussion was about.

Blizzard/Activision apparently thinks their stock is still too high and want to fix that by chasing away all the subscribers.

1 Like

They just announced the Mechanical Parrot mount is the reward for unlocking flying, so good luck with the protest. Personally I am absolutely unlocking flying asap.

<-- Flies around on his new mechanical parrot mount, effortlessly gliding over your pickets.

1 Like

only because it takes maybe a few days to get through WoD, then you’re outta there.

Still woulda been nice to fly there.

Yeeeeah…I appreciate the sentiment, but are you familiar with the phrase “cutting off your nose to spite your face”?

I’m not about to make my own game experience even more boring and annoying just to try and prove a point to Blizzard.

2 Likes

LMAO I read “pickets” as “pickles” :rofl:

1 Like

They all say that same thing along the lines of, I quit but still have some sub-time left so I’m offering constructive criticism of the game because I love it so much.

It’s basically a lie and they know it.

i.e. “My mind’s made up, don’t confuse me with facts.”

If you are determined to believe that three different people (in this thread alone) don’t know what they are talking about, you are going to believe what you want to believe.

Edit: By the way, there is currently a post about this in the bug report forum for the web site:

Whether its one or three, yall are still random strangers compared to a support rep.

Hey, you be you. If you want to believe that Blizzard is infallible and other people don’t know what they are talking about (even though there is a current thread about the bug on the website bug report forum), then go right ahead and believe what you want.