If you're not into wotlk and sl isn't worth playing

Heroes <3 <3

been playing some d3 lately, occasional trolling on ow while waiting for ow2 so i can subject people to solo hog tank with fox girl making him a menace
shadow of war is p fun too
occasional smash ultimate seshs with the boys

is ultimate worth getting for online mp alone

amatox i think you got me on the missing 411 last time in a post. that stuff was wild!

ill start with the cons, in no particular order of magnitude

• it doesn’t have rollback netcode so that kinda blows
  • if ur playing in qp/“ladder” (i use the term loosely because gsp quite literally doesn’t matter) ur locked into your character selection until you decide to drop the run and switch manually
  • learning curve can be jarring if ur picking up a new char and trying online
  • arena owners can be dicks sometimes and kick you for no reason (just get friends if this becomes a trend)
  • non-traditional fighting game, meaning gimmicks can cost u games without u even knowing why sometimes
  • lack of MU knowledge is brutal sometimes because of how large the roster is
  • steve exists

pros

• games really fun
  • enormous character roster to choose from, you basically are guaranteed to find your playstyle fit
  • community is generally pretty helpful as long as you dont main steve or yoshi online
  • enormous resources online if youre looking to git gud for any reason (tourney, fun, or just because)
  • game is overally pretty balanced unless ur going to like apex/pac or something where ur competition is like m2k, nairo, or mkleo
  • owning a switch means you’ll eventually own botw2, which i find a bonus

overall?
i’d recommend it, even with all the cons
if you get in with some discords that regularly host play sessions in voice, it gets even more fun with the banter and stuff

i’m mostly concerned w the qp play experience tbh, i’ve been hoovering up a lot of the tournament scene on youtube over the last year. is the netcode gonna feel more like playing in molasses than wow does?

if you q into someone whos internet is hosted by a dinosaur
ur gonna feel it
its gonna be choppy
and it might even drop

people also will ragequit sometimes, which disconnects the player and puts a cpu in their place if the match doesnt outright end

most tournaments are hosted on lan/live settings, and they only really were ever in an internet setting during covid
i think m2k or esam put out some videos about it, maybe sparg0 too
if ur concerned about quality qing into randoms, youll be disappointed periodically, which is why i recommended getting in with a community w/ regular partners where u can pick and choose people you know have good internet to play with

1 Like

I posted about it a while back. A lot of people that go missing are highly educated Germans and according to admiral Byrd the aliens working with the [redacted] were given permission to experiment on people but only on national land. Interesting how those two things connect so well

Been working with a tribunal to track down, and presecute Fury Warriors, Rogues, and Mages for war crimes.

Also been working free overtime at my Frozen Yogurt job trying to get prompted to lead scooper.

rimworld, project zomboid, bannerlord.

lego rock raiders

Oi do tell more BIG SWOLE do tell more

Cyberpunk 2077

Story is actually insanely good, haven’t been this interested in a video game’s lore since mass effect

Replaying older games like fallout NV, Alice in madness returns and Jade Empire.