If you're not into wotlk and sl isn't worth playing

what games have you been into while we wait for df? or are you taking a moment to just catch up on irl?

just wanting to see what my fellow gamer dads are into

I’ve been on warhammer 3 and new world.

Hearthstone/smite/DF beta mostly.

Going from DF beta to live feels like playing a gameinformer demo disc

4 Likes

this real life crap with the best graphics but the most p2w model ever

5 Likes

Ff8 remastered on my phone!

Work. Arguing on the forums. Experimenting with nootropics and trying to explain to people that Atlantis is real and they’re the UFOs and they live in Antarctica please bro just read operation high jump man come on dude it litterally connects to the missing 411 and all the other conspiracy theories bro please just look into all the underground caverns

2 Likes

Aliens exist!

We are not alone!

I never know if you’re serious when you say this stuff. I end up reading nonsense for the rest of the day on the far corners of the internet.

That’s show biz baby

1 Like

I play some ARPG’s on the side.

Particularly Diablo 3 seasons, Path of Exile, a bit of Grim Dawn with some Wolcen on the side.

I tried Lost Ark too for a while, which is sort of like an MMO-ARPG… also a pretty good game. Just felt really slow for me, but that’s just my take on it. It’s really popular.

Dead by daylight because i hate myself apparently, and been playing Cyberpunk since it was on sale this week and i wanna finish it before watching the show

Leveling more alts since the last couple were FOTM reroll Orcs

Life.

Actually read a book and now reading more, trying to figure out going into business for myself, riding bike as much as possible before the winter comes to the north east and have to park her away for the season. Watching football.

1 Like

private servers can be aight. the big issue is the ping though

i got to max level in a day of casually playing, and the gear gap is a lot less. so its fun. the only issue is the high ping tho which makes it kinda sucky

You mean soccer?

Working on music, playing on the ptr, watching the wotlk forum drama, farming mounts/transmog, etc.

I’ve been working OT and playing Rust. The occasional login on WoW to see if they fixed my lock yet

i play beasts of bermuda

can get sucked pretty deep down the total war warhammer series if you’re into grand strategy games

NYT Crossword puzzles

Monster hunter. As always