If youre not doing this

If youre not mythic plusing, raiding, pvping, or in zereth mortis; then what are you doing at 60?

2 Likes

I’m not playing a level 60.

9 Likes

Hehe
Leveling is a noob trap. You are most powerful at level 10. Embrace the allied race starter level! Become one of us!

4 Likes

Right?

I’m taking advantage of that sweet xp buff.

Get it while it’s hot! :fire:

3 Likes

There is lots of stuff.

Roleplaying

Auction house goblin

Trade chat regular

Mount collector

Transmog collector

Pet battler

Gnome punter

Vulpera skinner

Lots of activities.

12 Likes

ERP whenever possible

2 Likes

Replying to your wife’s messages

16 Likes

Iwish they’d keep it until DF.

7 Likes

this is the kind of question I expect to see someone with 35k+ achievement points and has nothing to do cuz they hit a wall.

4 Likes

Ol’ Farmsamdi be out making gold, wittle ting.

5 Likes

Farming old mogs/mount/toys? Farming gold, doing old quest, getting some old achievements? Just casually doing stuff?

1 Like

I roleplay, farm for The Glazer and mog hunt.

1 Like

For the past few weeks, working on these super boring covenant grinds for all their mounts… while watching movies.

1 Like

Mount farming babyyyyy

1 Like

Man, I got that off the AH for cheap once and tried to resell it for an insane amount….and then equipped it while drunk one day.

No regrets, beating people’s faces in with a honey dipper wand thing in PvP is PRICELESS.

2 Likes

not playing it at all.
ZM is boooooooooring.
PLayers made me hate group content.
so yeah…not playing.

I farm old content here and there and run a few daily things just to justify the subscription cost. Thats about it.

1 Like

mount/ transmog farming mostly and some role-playing here and there.

It’s honestly sold privately for rather cheap. I love the item. I want for my Bee Frost DK character. Instead of frost, it’s honey

2 Likes

I’m not doing much. Another content drought is here.