If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

Prove that it’s tainted. If you can i give you permission to ban the person who bought it. Deal?

I also make more from the AH in 1 day than i do in any GKP on SOD. So more gold comes from the AH than any other source.

That’s not how debates work. If I state something and I am wrong, and you reply to it, then it’s your willing job to prove me wrong. Same goes for if you post something that’s wrong and/or I do not like it and feel the need to reply then I have to debate why you are wrong. However, I don’t see myself ever replying to something you post. Do you understand now or should I give you another analogy? It’s very clear you are only here to measure epeens and argue with ppl

did you miss this part perhaps?

seems like a ticket run would meet the criteria.

Incidentally this is incorrect as gold prices are already tumbling across the board with just the announcement of this change.

Debates work when using facts, not personal anecdotes. Neither of us have accurate numbers of approval or dissent in this and I called you out on that directly, using a sarcastic statement.

It’s telling that you aren’t wanting a discussion as you did not interact with any of the real information or response I made to you either time. You just instantly became defensive. Almost like you know you are wrong.

twice so far!

How quickly you resort to attacking me instead of my position. You have nothing here to use that is tangible.

With an actual blue post of them being very strict “for gold”, does this mean you can trade materials for items and split materials at the end instead of gold since gold:items is banned?

no aggrend clarified in an interview today all those alternate item based schemes will be considered gdkp still.

this has been covered in other threads btw if you cared to read a bit.

Alternative to gdkp is join a guild, or go back to ruining era.

This is a fundamental misunderstanding on how GDKPs work. The majority of players share your stance which is why there is an uproar over the GDKP situation from “actual” GDKP players.

When you do a GKP, you earn gold. Lets say you leave with 20g and no items cause nothing dropped

When you do a DKP, You earn “DKP” You leave the raid with 20 DKP cause nothing dropped.

next raid you are able to buy items using the gold you earned. You have 20 Gold.

Next raid you are able to buy items using the DKP you earned. You have 20 DKP.

the only difference is that the currency is a “Physical” item (in terms of in game vs on a sheet outside of the game)

When you get geared, You earned GKP without needing to spend it. This will carry over to the next raid so you can start spending right away.

Do you think you just do a GKP and instantly you are gold capped and can buy anything you ever wanted in game? If you waste your gold on sinks you lose out on gear. its straight forward, And also incentivizes mains to keep raiding.

gold buyer spotted. Bro it’s gone, never comin back, deal with it or unsub. No ones goining to give you what you want, Bobby’s gone blizz get’s to do what they want again.

youre trolling

No im very serious. You made me quit era, now you can quit sod.

I actually do not care to sypher through and read stuff that is not blue-posted as to there is no fact-checkers on WoW forums unless a CS or blue post is posted. Could you provide evidence of this so that others or myself can verify?

I’m curious, especially seeing as 99% of statistics online are made up, what action you think they could take, but aren’t. As in specifically what you’re saying blizzard isn’t doing.

1 Like

lol if GDKP’s made you quit era has nothing to do with me.

the only difference is that the currency is a “Physical” item (in terms of in game vs on a sheet outside of the game)

Do you think you just do a GKP and instantly you are gold capped and can buy anything you ever wanted in game? If you waste your gold on sinks you lose out on gear. its straight forward, And also incentivizes mains to keep raiding.

the problem is that “phyiscal” item can also be bought with dollars from black market gold sellers, and thus promotes botting and RMT.

this was a very hard argument to utterly dismantle, 10/10 sterling effort

So introduce a new currency only obtainable in raids like OP stated. Do you disagree with that?

you need to underastand. not only is gdkp banned, the playerbase is very hostile towards it. It’s gone forever, and players will police in game.

no one is reading anything you post anymore youre just trolling

The currency is show up to the raid and put in the work. You dont deserve bis just logging in. If you cant play the game for fun, and need reweards that’s your problem.