If your healer isn't pulling enough DPS just report them under the new Social Contract

It’ll totally work like that, will it not?

5 Likes

pulls out popcorn here we go.

4 Likes

A new and original misunderstanding of the new social contract in order to try and drum up more unnecessary outrage about something people have already agreed to written up in a slightly different order.

20 Likes

that would fall under team progression tab.
it can work as a dps or tank no one is safe

What? That’s not how any of this works.

5 Likes

except intentially feeding and blocking team progress is a report option now.

Precisely so if we’re all in agreement that healers are the reasons our keys are failing then we can just report them until all the healers that don’t DPS are banned.

That’s not how any of that works but I’ll look forward to people getting punished for false reports.

2 Likes

i mean if i generally think they are blocking my team progress and holding my group back, its not a false report.

nothing dealing with the new contract, this is just off what the report says in the name. "blocking team progress:

Sounds like the Social Contract solves a lot of problems at the end of the day

1 Like

Please, do not desecrate GD with such puny trolling. You need to step up your game.

3 Likes

By that logic the healer could report the rest of the group for harassing them based on their skill level, right?

12 Likes

Could they not?

I’ll just report anyone who tells me to DPS. You can’t insult my skills as a healer. I don’t need to be told what to do. I queue to heal, and queue I will. If you tell me to DPS then you’re bullying me into doing something I don’t want to do.

8 Likes

I can’t even.

Exactly! Tell em, sister!!

1 Like

Where do you people come up with this crap?

6 Likes

Thats why you just kick people without telling them why.

Cant complain about people being toxic if they dont say anything

2 Likes

Mhm. Sounds like you’re being grumpy about being told to not be a jerk, much like the rest of the people against the contract you’ve already agreed to.

3 Likes

no ive just played other games with this type of reporting and it goes to hell in a handbasket fast. You ever play Lol?