Terrokar Forest
Grizzly Hills
Nagrand
Loch Modan
Azuremyst Isle
Uldum
Howling Fjord
AU Shadowmoon Valley

Dalaran is probably my first choice. I mean, its a flying magical city with all sorts of comforts and convenience. There’s shops and entertainment, indoor plumbing, and all sorts of neat stuff. I could think of worse places to be stuck.

1 Like

Most likely build myself a reclusive cabin in Winterspring. Live a self sufficient and simple life

Probably Dazar’alor

I’d be in great shape from all that cardio of walking up/down those stairs everyday

Everlook or Booty bay. Any goblin town, to be honest. They’re just so cozy, their houses remind me of Hobbit holes. AU Shadowmoon valley would be nice.

3 Likes

Same. Wish it didnt got destroyed.

Arathi Highlands (though admittedly the current version would be too treacherous). Always had an appreciation for that zone while leveling

Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord.

Storm Peaks. Beautiful mountains. Memorable music. and I could learn more about the history of Azeroth.

Valley of the Four Winds. Pleasant, temperate, big rolling hills, my kinda people.

4 Likes

Black Temple.

Harem.

4 Likes

Silvermoon City of course. :elf:

My Garrison, so I could finally get some gd peace and quiet from those kids always walking across my lawn.

3 Likes

Halfhill.

I like eating.

Elwynn Forest. Still one of my favorite zones to this day. Tranquil and civilized wood, farm, and coastal land with relatively minor dangers. And of course Stormwind City is one of the central trade and cultural hubs in the entirety of Azeroth, so I could find almost anything I want, interact with people from all over the world, stay up on the latest news, and act as an adventuring consultant if need be. Also, possible loophole to “escape” the zone: the Deeprun Tram. I didn’t leave the zone; I just sat down on the tram and it dragged me away to Ironforge!

3 Likes

I would pray to the Light that my retirement savings wasn’t tied up in Azerite. My investment goblin told me the stuff was so rare that people will start killing each other over it. Turns out that it is the most plentiful resource the planet has ever known.

You can’t even vacation on the most remote islands without tripping over it.

I thought that it sounded like a risky investment when I read that one of the promotional items for getting Azerite futures was a necklace from “the planet”. Who comes up with this crap? It’s like something off an episode of “Mad Orcs”.

4 Likes

There is a little island off the coast of Westfall with a shack and a tree and a hill that overlooks the ocean, offering a view of the sunset. Thats where I would be.

1 Like

Garrison invasions though

I can’t believe I’m saying this… but my garrison. It has everything I need including an outhouse with servants.

1 Like

Either Grizzly Hills or Nagrand. Probably Nagrand.

2 Likes