If You Were to Retire in Azeroth

Teldra - Oh… Oh ah… Um…

Elywnn Forest. Definitely Elywnn Forest.

2 Likes

I’d have a shack in Spires of Iraq, but technically it isn’t Azeroth, so i think i would settle in Dustwallow Marsh.

1 Like

You took the words right out of my mouth. I could retire to my little farm and spend the rest of my life farming and fishing and creating new recipes.

6 Likes

Came here exactly to say that.

1 Like

Feralas. I like the ruins, the Night Elf bases, and the general ‘nature’ around.

1 Like

Anywhere in the WoW worlds? My Garrison in SMV.

If it is only on Azeroth, then I would say Valley of the 4 Winds and my little farm in Halfhill.

4 Likes

Paranoid much? Just take your meds and you will fine. Take hoggers old camp spot. Not to far from stormwind, right next the the water. If you get a panic attack just splash water in your face and run to the healers of stormwind.

2 Likes

Stormwind, of course. “Retiring”, you’d want everything you needed nearby.

It has everything, with that just being the part we can interact with. Many more buildings are “shams”, though the city is not as much of a sham as it was before Cata (remember how large portions of it were just a “backdrop”, since no flying?)

So I imagine me living in one of the sham buildings, the ones you can’t enter at all now.

The Garrison would also not be a bad retirement place, perhaps for the summers/winters (though apparently, the climate is always the same.)

Hmmm. As a Death Knight do I retire? Do we age?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to live in azeroth. Have you seen the mortality rate of an average sailor? Or the life expectency of an adventurer?

3 Likes

I’d retire in Storm Peaks and open a restaurant for people with cannibalistic tendencies :wink:

Silithus. Ill bet the land values are really low and i could build a very large home

2 Likes

maybe somewhere in draenor. despite it’s flaws its very pretty.

I would definitely retire to the Valley of the Four Winds, more specifically Halfhill. Live out my retirement eating the best Pandaren food in the world.

3 Likes

If I were to retire in Azeroth it would probably be a forced retirement so the suits at the top could get even more money.

Forever???

2 Likes

Immortal Murder Hobos™

5 Likes

Of course. Especially elves.

Vale of Eternal Blossoms pre Garrosh

2 Likes

The instance of Maraudon, cleansed/cleared version, hanging out in the Earth Song Falls/Zaetar’s Grave.

Around the Draenei you goof, you get the hoof