If you think they care about hunter even a little just check the patch notes

Just look at the 10.5 patch notes and the updated 10.5 patch notes, just look at how much changes almost every class is getting, whether it be huge buffs like warrior or reworks like lock, they are all getting something done to them, then just look at the worthless hunter class, 10% dmg reduction from roar of sac? Healers still can’t target the pet from the ui since its bugged for hunters, they have no problem targeting other class pets, i’ve tested this with like 5 healers in solo that told me they couldn’t, we also get DT removal which makes c tier mm and puts it back to d tier with bm hunter, there’s so many issues, I just wanted to point out the lack of care in patch notes time after time, its the reason why we got literally no new spells going into this xpac, actually done playing this class in pvp, wayy to much effort for nothing

6 Likes

Look at the solo shuffle ladders and check by BM Hunters. I wouldn’t call them D tier.

Also look at the 3s ladder. Only 2 Hunters in the top 100. Litterally 1 CR apart. A BM with a 63% win rating and a SV with a 56% win rate.

Yes Hunters need some help and I feel bad for those of you playing MM going to lose DT but be a little more informed before degrading the other specs

1 Like

Have you ever been past 500cr would be a great indicator of your skill with this class first of all, and kk ill put bm hunter at d tier and mm hunter is d - (after dt removal),ill go ahead and put the 10 survival hunters at c - there we go

5 Likes

So you really consider a spec able to get to 3k CR D tier? Wow

1 Like

Ah healer here and we can totally target pets from the UI.

1 Like

wow one single hunter in the entire game is past 3k cr and so that means its the best spec ever now, kk great insight, really smart guy, school me on how surv and mm hunter rating is almost the lowest rating of any class now

6 Likes

BM top 100 in solos ranges from 3k to 2295 MM top 100 ranges from 2855 to 2219 SV top 100 ranges from 3k to 2161. Yes we need some attention from the Devs but QQing on the forums about how bad the other specs are isn’t helping

Na then we have people like you that attack other hunters and say how great the class is, enjoy it because ive moved on and made a lock alt, enjoy being 1200cr like you are kolzak you are really killing it out there

2 Likes

I’m 1200 in 3s because I play with friends that we can only get together once a week and we’re not playing a normal comp. Did 1800 in solos in less than 2 days just queing when I had time not working. The class needs help yes but it’s not the end of the world

I mean maybe you’ll hit 1300 one day that would be good for you

3 Likes

I’ve been 1800 every season since BFA but 1 in areas and that was the final season of shadowlands. Never go beyond that much cause really all I want is the mog and I do have a life outside of WoW. But I guess for someone who got glad in 2022 that just makes me a trash player.

The healers that would type to me in solos say after the round ended they couldn’t target my pet in the ui, they had no problem targeting dk pet, etc. I’m actually not sure but others have confirmed this with me on other posts. Anyway the pet dies so easily rn its like it wasint scaled up to this xpac, this is 1 of 10 issues this class is facing rn so whatever at this point.

2 Likes

I dare say those healers done have pets enabled in the ui frames then. I know I turn it off for raids and sometimes forget to turn it back on.

3 Likes

I use Grid on my alt healer. Have frames for pets enabled based on party size. 10 or less they are enabled, anything else they don’t show.

Does it automatically by using Grid themes. Can even just set it based on instance type. I have themes for Mythics, 10s, arena, BGs, etc and themes for DPS/tank/heals since I want to show diff info in each based on what I’m playing.

All themes are automatic. Love it :smiley:

Survival is in a great spot pvp wise. I agree MM (after DT removal) and BM feel lacking. IM done ranting about MM because blizz clearly is not changing anything, but we do need better pet AI. The game feels so modern, but my pets are bringing me back to wrath lol. SO clunky, die easily, most important moves (roar of sac, freedom, intimidation, MS) tied to pet. Its a rough time

3 Likes

I look forward to playing bgs again without the trash huntards doing 2x the killing blows as the rest of the team combined and having 4-5 hunters topping the charts every match. Doing all this at max range too. This was a great effort by the devs to make bgs competitive again. Wish it hadn’t taken so long

For two R1s to have that kind of W/L ratio, hunter is not in the best spot which makes me sad.

1 Like

The 3’s ladder MMR is severely deflated this season. There’s talk out there that it’s because of solo shuffle. Even players like Jellybean and Ssds aren’t in R1 range this season and that’s saying something. Yeah we aren’t in the best spot but we’ve been in worse. Remember BC when it didn’t matter how good you were even a trash rogue you had at best a 50/50 chance at beating. We definitely need some changes our way to make us more competitive again.

1 Like

This post was not about rating but more on how every other class is having relevant changes done to them, while we are getting 10% dmg reduction done to pet, it shows how instead of giving hunter the same pvp treatment as other classes, they just only balance around pve it seems. They only ever address one small issue like roar of sacrifice killing the pet, but not the bigger issue how pets are dying so fast from actually nothing and how we are extremely reliant on them for each spec in arena. Only focussing on one small issue when there are many to address seems hopeless but still entertaining how neglected hunter is LOL

Shaman player speaking:

MM gets a lot of killing blows in BGs (non-competitive content, BTW) because MM’s damage profile is very well suited for team fights. It is, however, a glass cannon so it’s completely moronic to massively nerf the spec in all areas because of its strength in BGs. You’ll still have MM topping the charts after the change, BTW, because its damage profile is still well-suited for BGs especially epic. It will just fall off a cliff in arenas where it’s already middle of the pack before the change.

Blizzard needs to stop designing Hunters at the whims of stupid and misinformed people from other classes.

14 Likes