If you play S-tier spec and climb

So true and real, I throw on purpose to give back my undeserving rating to the good ppl who actually play real specs.

Lol facts, I loved PTR because everyone had no add-ons for awhile :smirk:

Disc isn’t Stier Disc still has no stun so all good.

It’s kind of irrelevant from any angle since inflation/participation isn’t the same. ie, back in TBC I was like top 50 on my BG @2.2k, others (for example, BFA), 2.4k was barely top 1000 on the ladder. Right now I think top 1000 is like 2k.

Do I get to now say that my 2.2k in TBC a million years ago is “basically the same as 3k” was in seasons where ratings were inflated to 3.4k+? No, obviously that’s ridiculous and not even remotely comparable

if youre not playing a s tier spec you’re griefing and got carried by your s tier teammaters. They just had to make a bigger effort to win games with you dragging them down

take the fotm reroll pill

No because you are playing against other S-tier specs as well as their own spec. Is Pikaboo on Sub Rogue actually at a skill rating 400 cr lower than his current rating? Of course not.

In the case of shuffle where you aren’t matched with your own spec just look at where you are on the ladder for your spec. That’s where you sit in reality.

Wrong for the most part. The amount of Frost mages I have seen get plowed for 6 rounds of shuffle is more than I can count but something like a DH being OP is going to allow much worse players to succeed.

1 Like

Dismantled his entire thread in 1 sentence. Apparently this guy doesn’t believe in skill floor impacting the average players performance

2 Likes

Just like efxs mom

2 Likes

Keep my rating

Play what i want regardless of tier-list bait and still come out on top of any class sitting in s-tier lists.

In this case it is a case of just getting good

1 Like

Imagine worrying about “rating” in an MMO, especially World of Warcraft.

MMOs don’t get much more casual than WoW.

Here you are trying to talk down to players in X class/spec because it’s “easier.”

Nobody cares, bottom line. Like 3% of players care about rating. Go play an actual competitive game.

Competitive games as in LoL? COD? or indie games? Can you elaborate on what is more competitive? Because what you are speaking comes across as highly subjective.

Also imagine that nobody complains if blizzard caps M+ to only +2. Since everyone is casual and rating is totally ignorable, as if nobody pays attention to it. Your entire reply is an attempt to make a joke, but it is absent of any laugh.

Okay.
What if I don’t do that?
Do I get to add 300-400 rating?

So, is that what’s been holding you back? You making D tier specs work against all odds?

Nobody said anything about A, B, C, D tier specs. Just mentioned playing OP meta, S tier specs. Why are you getting so defensive? Does the OP apply to you then I guess?

Go ahead and take off few hundred cr.

Just wondering what tilted you enough to make the thread. It’s okay… You will shine one day friend, shine like the true star you are lol

What tilted me? Nothing at all lol. Just stating facts, pretty simply. Many players play this game for the fun of it. They pick a class and spec they think is fun and enjoyable and they try to make it work in arena. Regardless of what the OP specs are.

Yet many players re-roll to the FOTM and obviously OP specs. They get rating, then think their rating achieved is actually realistic or better then others who play more difficult or undertuned specs. Pretty simple observation and assessment.

If you say so.

1 Like

Thats pretty much what I just said, ain’t it :slight_smile:

Let me know when you get a toon to level 80. You will enjoy the new max level content!

Imagine thinking I don’t have 1 at 80… I have 4 healers at 80 and 5h almost there.
I main raid and do keys as rsham :frowning:

With 417+ posts on the forums, one would think you would take the time to update your profile character to one that you play in the game, instead of fetching for likes on an inactive 70. I dunno.