If you play a male character

dude lemme find you this old vanilla pic of me running around darnassus rockin the pre-nerf tauren speedo…

2 Likes

My DH is shirtless. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Semi-naked muscular men… sign me up. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

My Zandalari hunter is shirtless, showing off his tattoos and hopefully in 9.1.5 war paint.

I would but so many of my favorite mog arent skimpy , but i guess thats a challenge in itself to find a good looking one and use it to support this !!!

There is a visual guide compiled of skimpy items for males. Perhaps you could find something you like. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to pass. The jury is still out on whether I’m a Void Elf or a High Elf and I don’t want to risk exploding on contact with the light.

I had planned to but Blizz backed out of those gold chains they were gonna give us Blood Elves in the shadowlands alpha

I’m doing my part

Kyrians have got you covered (or not). It’s thigh time, baby!

5 Likes

only a piece of haging cloth falling from my waist is all that covers my nelf’s parts because my pants are smaller than my undies

pasteboard .co/E8AZH5sr4gCz.jpg

I’m doing my part. A lot of people licked me in game.

2 Likes

Nah, not my style. Besides, I like the ladies.

Stretches feet in the air and wiggles toes

Well, that escalated quick.

I am a feral druid, we mostly dont use clothing, however, this sounds not a good idea as a general principle for everyone.

Those were the new underwear options?

I had to switch to my retail toon for this. But here is my skimpy outfit.

Dunno about that. They were just a customization option I believe. Like the arm jewelry that only for some reason the girls can wear

I thought I recalled some that went around more than just the arms and covered the torso.

Shame they removed it.

I feel thick when I’m shirtless. I get self conscious :confused:

1 Like