If you instantly become a master at one musical instrument, what would it be?

For me, Piano

1 Like

gotta be the drums for me

either violin or piano

1 Like

Harp, easy.

Without a doubt, electric guitar. The most expressive analog instrument ever created! Would be sweet to be able play like this guy…

The Cello. If I learned how to play it, i’m not sure I would ever stop. The sound it makes resonates with me. I think every instrument has its place, but the cello is as close to perfect as an instrument could be.

I’m way to impatient to ever learn though; more’s the pity.

Having played a large variety of instruments, I would probably choose Piano.

Don’t get me wrong, brass instruments can sound amazing solo, but only in certain pieces of music.
String instruments are the same, though they do have a wider variety of music to choose from.
I feel like Pianos have the most potential out of all of them.

1 Like

The Tuba:

Even if you were a virtuoso, it would still be obnoxious and bother everyone.

For you drummers.

For me it would be a steel guitar and electric guitar.

The Theremin.

…

Nah, I kid, I kid. My creativity would come out best with complete mastery of a DAW, to be honest. So, I guess my answer is “piano”, mainly because the skill would transfer over to whatever kind of synth I happened to be using.

The Armenian Duduk, the instrument that made the music for Azuremyst Isle and Draenei Outland settlements possible. Draenei have the best music theme for a race.

Violin, it’s been a dream of mine.

Definitely piano. I’d then have a really strong place to work from for making horror-esque music in general on other instruments

Violin. I have always loved the sound of a violin.

Piano here as well. I took lessons a long time ago but have fallen out of it unfortunately since then.

I already play the Piano but I’d love to master the Cello!

Piano for sure. The most versatile. I love film scores and I would play favorite music for days. Not even mentioning how it would help me in composition and improvisation.

Close second is probably violin, because it’s easy to carry it around and play touching melodies, but you can’t harmonize yourself.

Close third is probably guitar. Can’t go wrong with guitar.

1 Like

The Saxophone.

As an avid Jazz fan I just love to play something that is so relaxing to hear and gives you a groovy vibe.

Violin… Try to post a one word answer and I get my grammar corrected by the forums?