If you got kicked out of the buffet for eating too much

And the buffet can get sued, successfully, for doing that. Want me to find you the legal cases?

Edit- Disregard, I was wrong. I’ll admit it.

Still, I don’t think I’d be incorrect to mention to anyone that cares that they aren’t actually all you can eat, or that it would be wrong to call them a lousy buffet.

And that particular buffet isn’t the only source of food, so your analogy is still trash.

You cant even exercise moderation with your posts, lol. Why is every thing you type a manifesto my dude?

3 Likes

I think that’s a good solution to your problem.

4 Likes

Someone on the forums admitting they were wrong? This is truly a wonderous day my friends.

I can be reasonable. Can you?

Don’t see you admitting your analogy doesn’t really work. A person who gets treated poorly or kicked out of a buffet is going to get food somewhere else, not go on a hunger strike.

4 Likes

This is only a handful of players greatly exaggerating and sensationalizing the situation. It’s really a very minor tweak to the already existing limit that affects a tiny number of people. I’m glad Blizzard is able to recognize it for what it is and brush it off.

3 Likes

Ie: If you’re playing so much you’re consistently hitting a 30 instance cap, let’s be real. You’re not going anywhere.

No one gets kicked out of a buffet for eating for 1.5 hours.

No one hits the instance cap for running instances for 1.5 hours either.

Also, if you’re so worried about the instance cap why are you in BRD rn? I thought you needed to save every. single. instance lock for Gnomer?

I think this 30 cap is going to do you some good. Trust me you’ll thank them in the end.

1 Like

No one hits the instance cap for running instances for 1.5 hours either.

Plenty of people do.

Also, if you’re so worried about the instance cap why are you in BRD rn?

Because I’m not so self-centered as to avoid helping people who need groups. But now I have to juggle that with my own farm and with others still who I have to choose to not help. These decisions are the result of an arbitrary and unwanted change, which we in the Classic community oppose. I never said that I’d cease doing BRD.

5 Likes

Here’s a video of a good buffet that doesn’t kick out people who eat too much.

Monty python is hilarious, sure.

It’s still a terrible analogy. One buffet is not the only source of food. You would get food somewhere else, not protest.

And you wouldn’t be shy about telling your friends the buffet is terrible, either.

2 Likes

Yeah it is, but I find all the weeping and wailing pretty funny so I’m just having a bit of fun in my own way too.

Oh for sure. Forum arguments are a fun way to pass time, everyone knows that.

I don’t want to discuss merits/demerits of the change, been there done that. This analogy is just particularly dumb, and was made in bad faith (notice how he was willing to make a post when I admitted I made a mistake, but not willing to concede the point?)

I really just didnt feel like debating the finer points of a humorous analogy with some madkid on the forums.

But it’s a fine analogy. You’re consuming an absurd amount of one very specific product. So much so in fact, that your consumption is now being curtailed. As a result, you’re threatening to cease all consumption of said product altogether. Which isnt very convincing given your self-admitted over-consumption of the aforementioned product.

There. Have we analyzed the anology enough for your satisfaction or should I break it down into symbolic logic expressions? You know, like people do. :man_facepalming:

Aww hardcore making it hard for your lazy self to parse. So cute.

If you care about parsing you’ll put in the extra effort. Welcome to any other hobby you have. Want to be good at rock climbing? You’re going to spend hours between exercising and climbing. You can’t just show up Yosemite and climb El Capitan unless you have put some effort in prior.

Right, and the reason your analogy fails…

Is because food is not a product anyone can have a monopoly on.

I get what you were going for. I’m trying to tell you your analogy is poor because food doesn’t work that way.

I wouldn’t trust you for where the bathroom is located in an office building. It isn’t good. Try making less excuses, fanboy.

Please explain to me in greater detail how this… “food” works.

I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for you.

Like you could have said being kicked out of a theater because you bought too many tickets, that could work.

But you went with food. How sad.