If you are complaining about Layers

lol if you work for blizzard, you are fired right now.

first time i heard a company want their consumers to fed up of their product.

also i dont think you speak for blizzard

1 Like

if blizzard turned on free transfers off mega servers to lower populated ones, would players take them? :man_shrugging: because I could swear they tried that once or twice already and people still refused to move.

if layering is not coming back, what is the solution for players that no longer want to wait in long queues?

transfer doesnt work, we have like so many new multi boxers leveling in arugal now…
everyone of them are makeing 5-20 que
also people from other realms is moving in for aq raiding

why we are the one should be giving up the spot for them

1 Like

The only solution is to transfer to another server. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.

1 Like

They tried it in September / November, when we had no trouble with logging in and enjoying the game. Why move servers when everything is peachy?

You volunteering? Because idk about your situation, but I’m currently on 60% pay due the 'rona. I Can’t really afford to miss a mortgage payment because blizzard can’t manage their game.

Where will we go? The one close to capacity themselves or the one with a total of 500 active players with a war effort barely touched?

We should abandon our community we’ve played with this last year to start over in phase 5 of 6?