If you are complaining about Layers

Its Blizzard fault to allow such problems to exist.

Honestly I hope it works out for everyone on Arugal. This announcement and how it was handled feels different than before however. This time it felt like it was more of a ‘hey you all have ignored our warnings so here you go have fun’ situation rather than just them trying to turn them off and not being sure if they were right for doing it. They even claimed their analytics said it could be removed when IDC what time of day they were looking at it is highly unlikely any numbers could have truly supported that. New content just came out even and only this realm had the gates open. This was deliberate and IMO they are saying they do not care. Layers to them are the worst thing imaginable it seems.

1 Like

All awareness is good awareness? I know that’s not the quote, but might still be applicable lol.

The definition of a smooth brain, everyone. My brain hurts from reading intellectually dishonest crap like this. Just quit your job if you want to play the game guys. Easy solution. Why should Blizzard be forced to do anything to improve the experience of their own game when players have the opportunity to give up the rest of their lives to log in 5 hours early to avoid queues on raid nights.

2 Likes

Just roll on a new server. Oh wait your new server has queues now?

lol?

Forgive us for reading this at face value. A safe time is not the same week the gates are open. They’ve allowed other realms to transfer to our high pop realm while disabling layers, pushing us into 5 hour queues. However you wish to view it, this is beyond cruel.

Classic never should have had layers to begin with. Only reason it did is because Blizzard is lazy and didn’t want to create more servers. They assumed the game would be full of tourists who would leave after a short time. Of course this proved to be wrong and they had to create more servers anyway. Now it’s time to turn off layers permanently and let the chips fall where they may. Blizzard clearly wants people to move off the mega servers, but that’s never gonna happen as long as layering is active.

2 Likes

not paying for transfers.
not leaving arugal.
why did blizzard allow transfer from other realm while we have huge pop ready?

so you are just say they should close down layers without any notice?
and they should leave it open until phase 5?
if so they screwed up

Enjoy your queue then.

Without notice? Blizzard has been warning us from day 1 that layers would be turned off eventually.

This is undeniably not a customer created problem.
Players were funneled to this server on release.
This is an outcome of Blizzard underestimating demand for PVP servers in OCE

And then Blizzard added 2 more PVP servers. If you chose to not to move, so be it, but you made your choice.

2 Likes

eventually is when?
why did they reopen layer?
why did they close it after phase 5 out of 6?

What? We had 1 pvp oceanic server on release. How is this the consumers fault. Poor planning from blizzard.

So the consumer should pay money to fix blizzards poor planning? Even though they’re currently making exorbitant profits from a 15 year old game? While at the same time paying their staff peanuts

#layer arugal

Now.

Because people whined.

Blizzard decided enough is enough.

1 Like

If they’ve decided “enough is enough” in terms of “mega servers” then why haven’t they made a statement

I’ll just pack up my toon, my bank toon, my consumables toon, my alt and give blizzard 160 dollars so they can do even less work.

How about they sort the problem correctly.

No need to. Just keep layering turned off and the problem solves itself. Eventually enough people will get fed up and transfer or quit, giving the servers a more reasonable population spread.

lol if you work for blizzard, you are fired right now.

first time i heard a company want their consumers to fed up of their product.