If we had data on the # of toons at level cap

If we had data on the # of toons at level cap, do you think Demon Hunter would be Top 3? Or would it still be Hunter, Druid, and Paladin?

That would be a fun poll to see, though I’m not sure how many people would take it lol Personally, I see lots of hunters and druids. I’ve seen a few DH’s but not that many. Warlock seems like a popular one, too, at least from what I’ve seen.

We might have that data?

This is all mythic+ levels (2-33) on raider.io, it counts each character who has done at least one mythic+ dungeon once this season. Though it’s possible that it’s not proportional, maybe some classes are more likely to try a mythic+ dungeon than others.

DH isn’t even the top class for night elves and IIRC it’s just a sliver more than the classic belf trio (paladin/hunter/mage), at least that was the case for the most recent numbers we had

You need something more specific, I’ve 53 characters and there’s like 20-25 DHs…

?? ? ? ? ???

25 DHs???

Yes, why are you surprise?

If the above graph is correct, Ret pally being that high honestly doesn’t surprise me.

Yes, very much so :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I have 11 toons at cap, but only 1 is a DH. But I really bump up the Monk and Warrior stats, though.

I’d be willing to bet a pot of wow gold it’d be those three.

Its the easies class to lvl up for Love Rocket attempts, you can spam dungeons as tank, really fast to move around while leveling in chromie time, self healing…etc and you need to reach level cap at some point because Blizzard keep moving the minimum level for the epic box.

1 Like

I bet it would be hunter, Druid, and paladin for sure. I have two paladins and two druids at max level! And three mages and three warlocks! I don’t even play them at end game!

It makes sense! I wouldnt have the patience to run 25 alts through a holiday event tho, props to you!

Dh would be 4th of 5th I’m guessing. #1 would be druids thanks to blazing somnowl. #2 hunters and their one shot capabilities.

All the way in the bottom are rogues and monks.

If you restrict the dungeon data from M+2-6, it might give you a better sample of characters that are simply at max level.

What is this?

A glorious flying form…or perfect example of why druids are Blizzard’s favorite child. You pick.

2 Likes

What’s that pixel between DK and Mage?

PLEASE I need this form for my druids, it’s so pretty and cool! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like