If they add anything to classic wrath

It really should be shared mob tags without being in a group and the current transmog system.

3 Likes

both are awful retail changes, bro

3 Likes

When you are out an about, and people are all grouped up, or not, and I help kill something I feel I should get credit for the kill for my quest. That was a good feature especially when everyone is out questing.

1 Like

Naw.

Kill your own mob.

2 Likes

Invite them to group.

2 Likes

If I see someone helping to kill, I always try to throw an invite.
I figure they need the credit too if they are assisting.

2 Likes

What if I’m in a group and they are also in a group already? I guess we fight over tags now.

I don’t fight about something that trivial.
If you decline my invite or don’t respond then I will continue what I was doing.

If you decide to fight for spawns I generally will leave and return at another time. I can find lots to do in game and don’t need to escalate.

Sorry that you see the opportunity to group as a problem. Talking to others to combine groups isn’t difficult even if it means two groups that take turns or assist the other once one group is finished.

1 Like

If I’m already in a group I clearly don’t see grouping as a problem.

Retails and their lack of social interaction. OMEGAROLL

if you think remaining in your current group is more important than getting tags on mobs, then that is your prerogative.

I mean. Yeah. I have my group of people, these days it’s usually my wife, and the only people we see in classic while doing quests are people trying to farm motes and they don’t want us in their group. That is my actually experience right now and not my hypothetical one. Or quests with ultra low drop rates they don’t want us getting the drops.

I’d be down for Tmog. As long as it was disabled in Arena.
Only adds to the game. Warmane added it and it gives another layer of something to do on each toon: Run old raids for cool tmog

ok… and? sometimes you want to farm a place but it’s busy and it’s hard to tag mobs. welcome to classic wow. instituting retail changes is not the answer.

no it doesn’t. i do not enjoy not knowing what gear people have on.
your gear looks like what your gear looks like
don’t like the appearance? get better loot

So turn it off. On PServers it’s toggleable. It’s as harmless as added an optional grass effect on the ground.
Grow up lmao

Translation: I prey on the weak in pvp so if I can’t use visual cues to judge your power level I don’t know whether to run away or not.
:clown_face:

Transmog is fine but I personally would prefer to wait to bring it in with the content it originally appeared.

edit:

You only quoted the first sentence of my response and the second addresses this.

Shared tagging can and has been abused. Not a fan and can’t say I want to see it added for Wrath. Keep trying to talk to your fellow players - this is supposed to be a social game.

Remember all the crazy stuff you said about SOM? Then a month after it came out and admitted you were wrong about everything? Looks like you’ still like being wrong.

so now everyone is going to be looking at different gear depending on what settings they have on or off :roll_eyes: sounds like retail to me
in classic, your gear looks like what your gear looks like

1 Like

no, I do not remember that at all, Griswald.