If the next expac

Is about dragons let hunters tame dragons please.

Yes please.

2 Likes

I honestly thought of this idea from how to train your dragon tbh.

1 Like

Mm I don’t think they would. Dragons in WoW are people, not animals. Not something hunters could just tame as companions with a little food and head pats. Maybe proto-dragons could be possible, but not actual regular ones.

Dragons also like belly rubs! You really have to go all out to appease them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hmm, from a lore perspective in the WoW universe - I’d rather let hunters tame Worgen than tame Dragons.

Like Arisu said - Dragons in WoW are sentient intelligent beings, a people in a sense. But like they also said — Maybe proto-dragons or something a rather that’s not the regular ones.

— At best I could see a Bronze-Dragon in their humanoid form give hunters a
:exclamation:Quest :exclamation: towards helping a group of the whelps who had a “Run-in with time” in a sense, and are now stuck as a whelp - thus needing someone to train them in combat & be their guardian. Then begin a chain quest to earn that particular Dragon Whelp as tameable: Have the questlines start off the same for each whelp (Run in with time / complete amnesia - Needing a guardian) then divert depending on which flight the whelp is from.

“By the way champion, the run in with time gave the poor things complete amnesia - feel free to dub them a new name - should you feel it necessary.”

Can’t they tame the cloud serpents now though? They might not be western style dragons but they’re surely still dragons?

This I agree with.

Stop thinking small. In the expansion you ARE the dragon and you get 2 hunter pets.

I swear that Blizzard caters to Hunters every patch, while flipping off other classes. Especially Warlocks.

Gimme food and head pats and ill be anyones pet.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crispy and taste good with ketchup.