If the Alliance can't get High Elves, Then Give the Option to the Horde

I think most horde would prefer the next race be ogres. Personally I’m rooting for forest trolls, which are approximately 50% more cool than Zandalari.

4 Likes

it would make more sense to just let belves have blue eyes if that’s the case and there’s no more faction barrier. lol

5 Likes

Something new and pretty.

3 Likes

Quel’dorei are not Sin’dorei are not Ren’dorei

4 Likes

Horde already has High Elves.

22 Likes

define pretty. like vulpera or something else?

Look Alleria only has blue eyes because she wasn’t there for the fel corruption arc, she was locked away due to lore reason.

1 Like

They changed their names in Warcraft 3. Otherwise they are the same people.

In fact, many of the high elves who witnessed the fall of QuelThalas are still alive today.
They call themselves the blood elves now, but they’re literally the same group of people

18 Likes

Quel’dorei are not Sin’dorei

1 Like

Horde al-

Well, there you have it. Already beaten to it.

17 Likes

Incorrect it’s like saying Palestinians and Israelis are exactly the same

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Blood elves are high elves that changed their name. If i mechatorque renamed the gnomes to halflings, they would still be gnomes with a different name.

21 Likes

Considering we already have High Elves on the Horde…in Blood Elves…the better option would be for people to play Horde or Void Elves which look almost exactly like High/Blood Elves.

5 Likes

The character create screen for Blood Elves says they’re High Elves.

27 Likes

Yes but they aren’t the same. Are Shiites and Sunnis the same?

Quel’dorei are not the same as Sin’dorei

1 Like

You’ve said that more than 3 times in this thread. Stop spamming.

32 Likes

Like any race that’s not a monster…you know like Orcs…or Ogres…I want them to surprise us with something we haven’t seen before.

Isn’t there already a 20k+ thread discussing the ins and outs of High Elves and if they could be a separate thing?

Chris Metzen, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2005, 1:55 … 'Blood Elves were chosen as the Horde expansion race in the Burning Crusade because designers were thrilled with how well Samwise had redesigned the classic wood elves with the night elves. And they knew that, “one day, high elves are going to have to get a facelift, too.

I don’t think anyone has abused high elves to this degree ,” Metzen said.

https://www.lby3.com/2005/10/29/blizzcon-chris-sigaty-explores-the-lore-of-warcraft/

Blood Elves were designed for the Horde with a rewrite on the classic High Elf Trope just as Night Elves were designed for the Alliance with a rewrite on the classic Wood Elf trope.

16 Likes