If tbc doesn’t allow draenei and blood elf boosts I’m not subbing

Or at least let no race boost to 58 so I can find people to group with and run instances. To just leave these 2 races on the precipice by themselves is recipe for disaster. Rethink this discriminatory practice before it ruins classic tbc launch.

1 Like

It is discriminatory for a reason and you can level them in the pre-patch. You’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Well so can all the races so why should they single out 2 to level when the rest get boasted? Let’s just look at this with fair lenses. Either we all get boosted or non and we all level during the prepatch. This is the way

1 Like

so don t sub
ask if anyone cares? lol

6 Likes

If Classic Vanilla content was actually fun content you’d have a lot more people to level with. Unfortunately, it just isnt fun content. Long and boring actually.

I have money but no time.
I come here to play for memory,
not for leveling, practice rotation.
I really hope tbc allow boost for all races, unlimited characters, directly to 70!

I just don’t understand why some no lifer believe, everyone no life is good for the game.
It’s your game, you play your no life way, I play my life way, no conflict.

5 Likes

The fact that they cannot be boosted means anybody interested in being a Belf and/or Draenei will be available to be grouped with. I don’t understand the problem :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You’ll be fine. See you in TBC.

1 Like

Nice Knowing you!

2 Likes

New races are a new feature of TBC, that’s why. The end.

ALONE ON THE PRECIPICE! DISASTER! DISCRIMINATION! RUIN!

THE END IS NIGH

3 Likes

There is a community re roll project for NA starting this Tuesday 3/9 on a low pop server. I know you wont be able to roll a space goat or Belf but if it’s a success I can imagine most those people will roll a new race during pre patch. The vibe seemed to be old school lvling w/o botts, boosting, or buying gold. Here is the link if you are interested.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/na-fresh-re-roll-project-2200-so-far/880877

Not everyone is going to use the boost. Some may even use the boost on top of leveling more characters.

The xp required to level from 1-60 gets reduced. plus the influx of Blood Elf and Draenei characters that can’t be boosted there’s more people to pull from for dungeons.

So really it’s the second best time to level new characters, second only to a fresh server launch.

I’m going to level a Blood Elf Priest and Blood Elf Rogue.

Sir this is a Wendys.

4 Likes

Can I speak to the manager about this? This deserves an answer!

Bye. They said flat out they aren’t. Cry harder.

Recent interview said they would be eventually allowing boosts for Draenei and Blood Elves. Probably Phase 2.

The video stating this did not have a link to the interview so if I or someone else manages to find that we could probably post it here.

at least be grateful we can even level them in the pre-patch. that wasn’t the case originally.

2 Likes

Well you couldn’t boost in tbc either. They are allowing boost to all the races except 2 of them. Something doesn’t sound right about this and I want to get to the bottom of this discrimination. My goal is not necessarily to get all the races boosted just to have a fair playing field. Either all races get boosted or none is the only fair way. I prefer no one get boosted but Allowing is all the opportunity to boost would also work.

Huh, this wasn’t posted on a Sunday?? CONFUSED?!