If p3 will be a repeat of p2 games dead

PvP at the start was terrible. was horrible straight through to this day.
Raiding at the start had 0 reason to bring melee dps. now is a 99 parse requirement to find a raid. takes the average gamer 1-2 hours to find a raid. Guilds will not take new members unless youre playing the right class.
Open world content is dead the pvp event is horrible. Plunderstorm shows us how bad stv event is bad.
Once youre max level of the phase and farmed out the prebis raid gear there is nothing to do but spam end leveling dungeons for gold.

LOL, so that 99% of people who were not the top 1% did not get to raid? How do you think they got those parses below 99? I’ll let you in on a little secret… they got in the raid and cleared the content.

2 Likes

Yea, probably.

“The sky is falling!”

-Chicken Little

1 Like

1-2 hours sounds kind of fast to me. We’re talking about getting the best gear available on an impromptu basis here. Sounds like you want something like LFR queue.

What server/faction/class - I might have a spot for you.

The beginning will be better than phase 2 but it will fizzle out quick. No one is going to stick around with the current balancing, it’s just too poor.

1 Like

people will hit 50 in a few hours, clear ST same day on release, and whine for p4 as is tradition

2 Likes

Do you hear what you are saying? If someone does all the content in less than a week and phase 3 is 3 months long wouldn’t they be right to complain about content? I got into phase 2 late and did 1-40 with the 50% buff and I still ran out of stuff to do. To be content with such little content you must simpleton

P3 is going to be a bust just like P2 was. SoD is really going to start on P4 when we finally hit 60 and the whole game opens up.

People will complain at 60. These people are unhappy with WoW altogether but can t kick the addiction.

2 Likes

I don’t think you can say a game is “really going to start” when it’s about 4 months from being over with.

Yes. And? If the raid is good it will be less so though.