If it's not ready, it's not ready

classes were never balanced

hahah you mean, the prison you put yourself in. Don’t blame blizzard lol

It is like you blaming Mcdonald’s for making delicious food and getting fat.

There’s still a lot wrong with the game today. Lots of bugs still need fixing. I can wait. In fact, cancel the prepatch. Focus all time and attention on Shadowlands launch.

I think if that happened, the whole community will be upset as well as the shareholders.

We have never once had an expac launch bug free and totally polished, yet here we are 16 years later. Stop with the sky is falling logic and just let things happen.

Can you try to make it funny next time?

Not at all. I actually hope they delay it. That’s how Blizzard used to be.

Stop thinking like a shareholder and think like a fan of these amazing creators and artists who are busting bottom to provide us a great experience. The way people in the games industry are treated is unacceptable and Blizzard is one of the biggest offenders. Shareholders and corporate suits trying to rush and pressure products out hurts not only the creators but the game itself.

Quit this. Speak for yourself. It’s done when it’s done, that’s how Blizzard used to be and that’s how they should continue to be.

1 Like

Which is precisely why they will release it.

No expansion launch has been bug-free.

We all know it doesn’t matter. Blizz will launch it or not at their discretion. The issue is the lack of communication. We know there is a 2 week quest chain, mogs, pets, etc. to earn. However, I was hoping for 3-4 weeks to do so and not just a 2 week rush. Right now, all we have heard is the PVP season is ending soon.

The cut content from BFA is what bugs me. The reason being that they could create this amazing, highly-polished expansion instead.

Only they won’t. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You people remind me of the crowd who said there won’t be a 8.3

Completely unrelated.

Duh. Shadowlands comes out on the 26th. It will be ready and I can’t wait to dive in. Though I am going to miss all the salty forum posts about how Blizzard should delay it.

People will always find something to whine about though so. Meh.

I don’t believe Activision believes in releasing bug free games.

Not really.

Will never happen no matter how long they work on it. Bugs are the nature of games.

Give the delay doomsaying a rest already, the horse you’re beating is naught but a gluey pulp at this point.

How does me saying players might be mad if SL is delayed the same mindset of someone saying there will be no content at all, 8.3 won’t arrive?

Well in 76’s “defence” that had like 2 weeks of “open” beta. Open as in you had to buy preorder to be in it.

ITs release fate was sealed. A BGS game with 2 weeks of beta AND no mod support to fix it. That not only called Murphy up to say “hey, come on over.”. It was calling and saying hey we made up the guest room, stay a while my dude.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ptr-stress-test-sept-30-at-1200-noon-pdt-and-700-pm-pdt/659026