If I was a moderator

(and no, that will never happen ofc)

…any political, or otherwise controversial irl issue threads would be IMMEDIATELY locked with no explanation given, and a warning sent to the poster.

11 Likes

i think the only reason this doesnt happen is because of the man power needed to sustain that

3 Likes

glad u aint a moderator… good bye

4 Likes

So you’re upset at the recent anti china posts but not mad at the pro BLM, the random trans character, and other stuff that is just pandering?

Got it :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

I think both should be deleted.

2 Likes

That’s literally how it’s supposed to be working, this forum is only for WoW related topics it says so in the ToS. Blizzard simply doesn’t have enough people to moderate the forums and probably don’t consider it a high priority to staff since they like to use twitter and other sites as primary information sources which was a big problem for many years.

3 Likes

I agree. I’d love if all the real life political and social issues were removed from the game but we both know Blizzard is busy pandering and profiting from it

5 Likes

Most is automated. But they should just pay a few guys minimum wage to have some sort of control on random threads.

1 Like

I’d ban OP for impersonating a moderator.

2 Likes

Pretty sure we no longer have any dedicated moderators here on GD. It’s like the wild west they occasionally check on.

But what if you were an Oscar Meyer Wiener?

I mean all it would take is a bot banning typical keywords.

1 Like

Starting with China and BLM.

1 Like

if i was a moderator id delete the forums

6 Likes

There would be alot less drama on this forum if the moderation was more consistent and the trolling threads were not left up to mod opinion or false flagging…

2 Likes

That sounds awfully totalitarian of you. Do you appreciate fascism, or something?

league of legends did that and now its discord, way worse in discord.

Would be a bit hypocritical since Blizzard themselves are taking political stances.

How about no. Everything was all good until people started speaking up and ripping giant holes into the argument. And now it’s an issue with others. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

You have my vote.

2 Likes