If I sub, what are my chances?

there’s a lot of that going around this forum. Instead of being upset they didn’t get in; people should be grateful that there is this much excitement for WoW classic after 15 years.

It was gratifying to see it killing it on twitch yesterday

1 Like

Twitch views is an utterly meaningless metric. It only proves my point the it has been highly anticipated since it was announced

Buddy of mine got a beta invite without being subbed.

But he had to sub to access the beta.

1 Like

Entitlement? Your funny, was just asking a question.

Simply asking if anyone else is/was in a similar standing and got an invite after they subbed… Thanks?

hahaha really?

If I was trusted enough on these forums, here is where I would insert the Dumb and Dumber picture with the caption “So you’re telling me there’s a chance!”

1 Like

Not good, it was never good. Won’t be good. If you’re not in now, we should probably just count on playing in August. That’s what I’m doing anyway.

lol. that’s some funny stuff right there

It would help if you had something different, like playing on mac os.

Your chances are the same as everybody else’s.

Yes, really.

And yet I’ll happily sub, once I get the beta invite.

1 Like

I hope we get in next round or next beta test.

Regardless, i loved your story that was great for laughs. Thanks and have a great weekend

1 Like

I’ll let Mary tell you your chances

2 Likes

Very low. I’m currently subbed since March but I wouldn’t have resubbed just for a chance to get in the beta. It’s a degraded experience because it’s still a work in progress and your in-game progress will ultimately be erased.

3 Likes

There is no way of knowing… but because they specifically mentioned criteria for SOME o the testers to be long time users, it sounds like you have a better chance than most.

But if there are 3 million current players subscribed… that’s a 1 in 3 million chance. If there are 500,000 people subscribed that were also in Vanilla… that’s a 1 in 500,000 chance they will get selected in that pool of selections.

If they invite 1000 of one and 1000 of the other… then you have 1 in 100,000 chance of getting in AND a 1 in 500 chance. Still a very small chance overall.

1 Like

100%. Do it!!

Or not.

OOohh. I did a quick scan and saw you used the word “Quit” in your post. This isn’t looking good for you.

I wouldn’t sub just to hope for a beta. I’m trying to convince myself to resub to play some retail THEN hope I get a beta. If I decide against playing retail, I’ll just wait. Only beta I’ve ever gotten from Blizz was the D3 Necro pack, and I’ve been playing since TBC, so I’d say the chance of any particular individual getting it is low. I could be wrong though, that’s just my experience.

you mite get in the stress test but if you want in now its very a very small chance.

1 Like

That depends do you sqear allegiance to the church of no changes or not